Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carla, your kids are in reception, of course they'll get messy. You can't afford to replace them? Well you don't pay for anything else so I'm sure you can lol. If she gets gifted uniform I'll be fuming 😤

Also, put them in those pinafores you got, then the tops aren't as exposed. Problem solved 😊
She didn’t even pay for that uniform lol does anyone else low key hope she finds out she isn’t as loved as she thinks and we all talk tit bout her 😂

Reactions: 3
Carla, your kids are in reception, of course they'll get messy. You can't afford to replace them? Well you don't pay for anything else so I'm sure you can lol. If she gets gifted uniform I'll be fuming 😤

Also, put them in those pinafores you got, then the tops aren't as exposed. Problem solved 😊
Was thinking the exact same.
“I can’t afford to replace tops all the time”
Now did she say that in the hope of being gifted some free ones? 🤔
The begging is off the scale with this one.

Reactions: 1

I’ve got 4 kids my self and they get in mess at school, but she’s not washed them as a white wash they wouldn’t go like that after two three washes especially as she said she got Mark’s and Spencer’s, looks like there was something dark in the wash and has run a little ,

she can’t afford new uniform, them t shirts are not even that expensive , she takes the piss and how she speaks to the girls winds me up

I’ve got 4 kids my self and they get in mess at school, but she’s not washed them as a white wash they wouldn’t go like that after two three washes especially as she said she got Mark’s and Spencer’s, looks like there was something dark in the wash and has run a little ,

she can’t afford new uniform, them t shirts are not even that expensive , she takes the piss and how she speaks to the girls winds me up
Yeah glad someone else can see it she has such a nasty tone with them like she’s constantly on the edge she has pushed Isla before as well when she came too close to the camera 😡

I’ve said before, she always seems on the verge of really yelling at them!
Seems the freebies are nice, the parenting not so much. 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s been gifted muddy puddles suits for the kids now.
Those that she’s been given cost £75 each 😳
“We love muddy puddles” she says!
Yes, who wouldn’t love them when they cost you nothing?

She’s been gifted muddy puddles suits for the kids now.
Those that she’s been given cost £75 each 😳
“We love muddy puddles” she says!
Yes, who wouldn’t love them when they cost you nothing?

On a post she did in the summer as an ad for that place in Devon all the insta families went (Croyde Bay I think it was?) I commented something to that affect and she blocked me 😂 😂 😂

Two ads in one day?! Carla you're spoiling us! And that story where she said her dress kept blowing up and everyone was getting flashed her underwear? Made me throw up a little in my mouth

On a post she did in the summer as an ad for that place in Devon all the insta families went (Croyde Bay I think it was?) I commented something to that affect and she blocked me 😂 😂 😂

Two ads in one day?! Carla you're spoiling us! And that story where she said her dress kept blowing up and everyone was getting flashed her underwear? Made me throw up a little in my mouth
They always block when people point out how shameless they are.

She is such a beggy witch those poor little girls having their childhoods sold to make thier mum rich 😡

Imagine being stood at the school gate recording your kids every morning. Other parents must find her so odd

My friend messed her asking if she ever pays for anything for her own kids and she got blocked 😂😂😂

My friend messed her asking if she ever pays for anything for her own kids and she got blocked 😂😂😂
I wonder how many messages like that she gets each week?
Several I would think.
And she and others like her never have a reply, just a block!
It’s good to know that she knows what people think of her though.

Several I would think.
wouldnt you be mortified if people thought of you

Several I would think.
Yeh she’s an odd one I find her more infuriating out of all the multiple mummy Influencers god knows how she is an influencer though 😂 she has the least mount of likebililty about her no personality lol she’s been getting Botox too Jesus next she be having surgery gifted 😂🥴

Yeh she’s an odd one I find her more infuriating out of all the multiple mummy Influencers god knows how she is an influencer though 😂 she has the least mount of likebililty about her no personality lol she’s been getting Botox too Jesus next she be having surgery gifted 😂🥴
Yes, she isn’t very likeable.
Some of the influencers I don’t mind so much, but you can tell with her she’s just out for as much free stuff as she can get.

wouldnt you be mortified if people thought of you
Indeed, some of these influencers are obviously too interested in getting free stuff to let it bother them too much.

Probably be gifted some tights next after making a big deal of them being cold in their socks 🙄 Milla and Alyse poor kids look so fed up at the school gate.

Also, have I missed something or can "influencers" get away with not saying when things are gifted or an ad now?! Carla had it tucked in the hashtags, but seeing a fair few that clearly come across as an advert and a company is tagged, but it's not said it's an advert. *Cough* The Piplets *cough*

Not to mention gifted a bleeping sofa now too?! Quite honestly struggle to think what she owns that isn't gifted shameless woman. Sells stories to magazines and papers too. Anyone seen the one about how she pissed herself til she got some treatment? Understandable that happens, happens to many people, but sharing so much and about her designer vagina?! 🤮

Carla aka cruella is the ultimate shameless woman I’d forgotten about the pissing herself gifted treatment lol lately she’s had Botox and a pt wonder if they was paid for I highly doubt it she didn’t state gifted or anything though I know the other multiple family’s get given a lot but the crozier crew are the worst by far extended family get gifted too it isn’t just the immediate family lol she’s so entitled and everything she posts now a days has an underlying beg or hint 😡

Carla aka cruella is the ultimate shameless woman I’d forgotten about the pissing herself gifted treatment lol lately she’s had Botox and a pt wonder if they was paid for I highly doubt it she didn’t state gifted or anything though I know the other multiple family’s get given a lot but the crozier crew are the worst by far extended family get gifted too it isn’t just the immediate family lol she’s so entitled and everything she posts now a days has an underlying beg or hint 😡
Cruella 😂 We need a good name for her... Facially she reminds me of ursula gotta say.
Agreed, it is absolutely ridiculous the amount of things, but also how expensive the things are. Hands down they are the worst, but honestly the piplets aren't far behind 😠

Cruella 😂 We need a good name for her... Facially she reminds me of ursula gotta say.
Agreed, it is absolutely ridiculous the amount of things, but also how expensive the things are. Hands down they are the worst, but honestly the piplets aren't far behind 😠
Yeah need to find. A nice little nickname to sum her up lol .. don’t think I’ve come across the piplets 🤔 is she another multiple beggy woman

I used to really like these but she has got so beggy it's unreal. Cashing in on her kids all the time and 5 times freebies constantly. She is an aggy cow aswell, seen her at lakeside with the girls before, loves all the attention but looks like she loses her tit constantly. Hate the filming outside the school of a morning, our school has a no phones policy and I'm surprised people are not getting annoyed with her filming non stop especially when it goes online. Bet she is messaging constantly to people for freebies for their reno project thats coming up.