Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even think of doing this?
But thatā€™s the problem, she doesnā€™t actually think.
Can't believe I'm defending Cunta... again... but in her defence she doesn't have brain cells. Or common sense. Or dignity. Or pride. To name a few!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay this isn't Cunta, but I found this family definitely rivals her as previously mentioned, and they are often at things together. I cannot bleeping believe it!!! That sofa is Ā£549 and they've been bleeping GIFTED it! A sofa over Ā£500 has just been given to them?!?! This is bleeping ridiculous šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

This woman needs her own page for sure can someone make one?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Okay this isn't Cunta, but I found this family definitely rivals her as previously mentioned, and they are often at things together. I cannot bleeping believe it!!! That sofa is Ā£549 and they've been bleeping GIFTED it! A sofa over Ā£500 has just been given to them?!?! This is bleeping ridiculous šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

This woman needs her own page for sure can someone make one?
Everything she has is gifted, and rude to her kids and the oldest was in hospital and she left him ok his 15 but I wouldnā€™t leave my 15 alone in hospital especially when her was struggling to breathe

Reactions: 6
Everything she has is gifted, and rude to her kids and the oldest was in hospital and she left him ok his 15 but I wouldnā€™t leave my 15 alone in hospital especially when her was struggling to breathe
I really felt for him šŸ˜•

Her and Cunta are both just awful

I Remember back in the summer cunta got a Ā£650 bounce castle gifted I think the piplets and her are in cahoots who can blag the most

Any suggestions for piplet thread title I can make it

I Remember back in the summer cunta got a Ā£650 bounce castle gifted I think the piplets and her are in cahoots who can blag the most

Any suggestions for piplet thread title I can make it
Definitely are! Hmmm, hard to think of something that rhymes with entitled witch if you ain't got a gift for her duck off!

Why has she been gifted a play kitchen probably for toddlers. She must sell all this stuff on

Reactions: 1
Christmas photo shoot.
Made me wonder how special Christmas is to kids like hers that are constantly being gifted stuff all year round!
Christmas canā€™t be anything that special when every week youā€™re opening the latest toys & accessories that have been sent to you.

Christmas photo shoot.
Made me wonder how special Christmas is to kids like hers that are constantly being gifted stuff all year round!
Christmas canā€™t be anything that special when every week youā€™re opening the latest toys & accessories that have been sent to you.
100% correct what a way to bring up your kids teaching them everything they own was given to them because she sells thier childhoods and even all the birthday and Christmas presents are gifted I feel Such satisfaction when I see my child so greatful for something theyā€™ve desperately wanted and Iā€™ve worked hard saved and brought it cunta will never feel that accomplishment shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
100% correct what a way to bring up your kids teaching them everything they own was given to them because she sells thier childhoods and even all the birthday and Christmas presents are gifted I feel Such satisfaction when I see my child so greatful for something theyā€™ve desperately wanted and Iā€™ve worked hard saved and brought it cunta will never feel that accomplishment shame on her
Wonder if she even knows what hardwork is and if her kids will ever get to experience the wonderful feeling of waiting with anticipation to see what Santa brings, special presents and gifts etc. Cos of her failing I doubt they ever will. They want something, gifted. They even get pre emptive gifts and trips. I remember that joy and excitement when you got a toy you'd been really hoping for after weeks of asking and waiting haha, her girls probably have no idea what that's like, cos as soon as they glance at something or even before they've had the chance to want it they've been sent it. And that's on
Cunta, robbing them of that joy and anticipation that a healthy childhood has

Wonder if she even knows what hardwork is and if her kids will ever get to experience the wonderful feeling of waiting with anticipation to see what Santa brings, special presents and gifts etc. Cos of her failing I doubt they ever will. They want something, gifted. They even get pre emptive gifts and trips. I remember that joy and excitement when you got a toy you'd been really hoping for after weeks of asking and waiting haha, her girls probably have no idea what that's like, cos as soon as they glance at something or even before they've had the chance to want it they've been sent it. And that's on
Cunta, robbing them of that joy and anticipation that a healthy childhood has
100% correct.
Wonder if these beggarsā€¦ sorry influencers ever stop & think what harm they may be inflicting on their kids?

100% correct.
Wonder if these beggarsā€¦ sorry influencers ever stop & think what harm they may be inflicting on their kids?
They definitely donā€™t they canā€™t do surely no materialistic thing is worth more than your child having a well balanced happy childhood these little girls will grow up and just assume thatā€™s the way the world works and will have a big shock when they actually have to go to work and other parents donā€™t film thier friends every move including when they are poorly šŸ˜“ cunta and other so called mothers of multiples who use the children as a cash cow are ruining the kids lives Iā€™d prefer to not have a pot to piss in than have her life selling my kids šŸ¤¬

They definitely donā€™t they canā€™t do surely no materialistic thing is worth more than your child having a well balanced happy childhood these little girls will grow up and just assume thatā€™s the way the world works and will have a big shock when they actually have to go to work and other parents donā€™t film thier friends every move including when they are poorly šŸ˜“ cunta and other so called mothers of multiples who use the children as a cash cow are ruining the kids lives Iā€™d prefer to not have a pot to piss in than have her life selling my kids šŸ¤¬
The kids will end up very disappointed in a few years when theyā€™re a bit older and the cuteness wears off.
Companies will have moved on to other younger and cuter kids to send stuff to.
Cunta will have to get a proper job and the kids will have to get used to not getting regular presents sent their way, theyā€™re being set up for a fall, but it will come make no mistake.

The kids will end up very disappointed in a few years when theyā€™re a bit older and the cuteness wears off.
Companies will have moved on to other younger and cuter kids to send stuff to.
Cunta will have to get a proper job and the kids will have to get used to not getting regular presents sent their way, theyā€™re being set up for a fall, but it will come make no mistake.
And they think we're all "insanely jealous who could do what the influencers do but can't be bothered" according to Claire from the Piplets. Cunta's said as much before in posts too. No love, not jealous, disappointed and appalled at your willingness to exploit and ruin your children's childhood for free things and be content about it. Good luck explaining to your kids why they suddenly don't get as much one day, and that money doesn't grow on trees and not everything in life is free. Right now they believe it is, and so do you Cunta et al.

And they think we're all "insanely jealous who could do what the influencers do but can't be bothered" according to Claire from the Piplets. Cunta's said as much before in posts too. No love, not jealous, disappointed and appalled at your willingness to exploit and ruin your children's childhood for free things and be content about it. Good luck explaining to your kids why they suddenly don't get as much one day, and that money doesn't grow on trees and not everything in life is free. Right now they believe it is, and so do you Cunta et al.
Perfectly put.

Perfectly put.
Also their jealousy accusations tell us far more about them than they do about us.
The old saying ā€œaccusing others of what you yourself are guilty ofā€ comes to mind with that lot, jealousy usually comes from those that are jealous types themselves.
Iā€™ll bet they spend much of their time in a jealous rage thinking that some other influencer is getting something that they arenā€™t.

Last edited: