Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again one of the girls is unwell and there’s Cunta filming it and putting it on her stories for the world to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
View attachment 826199
Once again one of the girls is unwell and there’s Cunta filming it and putting it on her stories for the world to see.
Poor kid is trying to sleep... Cunta disturbs her shoving a camera in her face while telling her rest is good for her! 🤦‍♀️ Kid asks for her teddy, Cunta ignores her and keeps talking, the little girls mumbling something and Cunta's like what, what do you want... ummm maybe that teddy she asked for earlier you twit!!! Don't fake caring for the gram, actually care and look after your poor child Cunta 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Two girls asleep, one coughing and got a temperature, the other's just been sick, what does she do? Film it all for the gram! Put the bleeping camera down and look after your girls for fucks sake 🙄

• Angry
Two girls asleep, one coughing and got a temperature, the other's just been sick, what does she do? Film it all for the gram! Put the bleeping camera down and look after your girls for fucks sake 🙄
This is going too far now, how can she think filming them is okay!? One of my twins woke up crying with an earache last night, I can't imagine filming him in that state rather than comfort him 💔 my heart breaks for those poor girls

Christ why would you get your phone out. I know a mum who craves of her children being ill. My little one had scarlet fever last eeek and I didn’t once report it on Instagram or share photos of her lying in a hospital bed sick. It’s such an odd thing to want attention from.

• Heart
Cunta literally scrapes the bottom of the barrel for content anything for attention to stay relevant on insta she prob hoping companies will send get well soon gifts 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of this person but from what I’ve just seen it’s highly disturbing behaviour

Reactions: 1
Cunta literally scrapes the bottom of the barrel for content anything for attention to stay relevant on insta she prob hoping companies will send get well soon gifts 🙄
I’d say she’s definitely hoping they’ll feel sorry for her and send her more free stuff.

Reactions: 1
Seems her girls have recovered enough to go to a climbing adventure place… it’s free of course.
#PRVisit 🙄

Honestly this woman is unreal! The girls have been ill, she openly said, oh you was up in the night with cold sweats, oh you was up with a temperature but can't miss her free day out and has taken them all out. Wonder how many other people's children she has made ill today!

Honestly this woman is unreal! The girls have been ill, she openly said, oh you was up in the night with cold sweats, oh you was up with a temperature but can't miss her free day out and has taken them all out. Wonder how many other people's children she has made ill today!
Indeed.
Selfish as well as greedy & irresponsible.

Indeed.
Probably infected kids whose parents actually paid to go there.

Reactions: 2
Indeed.

Probably infected kids whose parents actually paid to go there.

And someone called her out on it and she's pissed off 😂 Oh and says do we really think she'd take them if they weren't well enough... Well yes actually I do cos she'll do anything for a freebie! That person is spot on! Probably given their germs to lots of kids, and probably hasn't helped the girls. I'd be willing to bet they go downhill tomorrow 😠 I hope for the girls sake they don't, but would serve Cunta right

Reactions: 5
And someone called her out on it and she's pissed off 😂 Oh and says do we really think she'd take them if they weren't well enough... Well yes actually I do cos she'll do anything for a freebie! That person is spot on! Probably given their germs to lots of kids, and probably hasn't helped the girls. I'd be willing to bet they go downhill tomorrow 😠 I hope for the girls sake they don't, but would serve Cunta right
Good on the person that called her out, they were 100% correct.

Good on the person that called her out, they were 100% correct.
Especially as it's clearly contagious or they wouldn't all have it! 🤦🏼‍♀️ So irresponsible and selfish. I know it's frustrating it is when kids are ill in half term but you have to be the adult and do the right thing