Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well, that’s a rather cheeky grid post. Clearly waiting for the party parent to say “Oh, it’s fine, bring the other two”. Contrary to what their mother believes, the 4 girls can in fact be independent beings.

Reactions: 10

a.pain

VIP Member
Just come across this account and honestly I’m not easily shocked by the stuff on insta these days but I can’t believe how much she is openly engaging with the creeps and pervs?? Commenting hearts on all the creepy comments from old men saying they want to kiss the beautiful princesses is bad enough but What in the fresh hell is this??? Actually granting the requests from the paedophiles 🥴
A338AC7C-BF4C-492E-A9B5-6C41CC253758.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

lazymum

She said on her story yesterday she didn’t buy them any uniform apart from white polos as they still fitted🤦🏽‍♀️ when school finishes at the end of the year my sons school uniform is taken to the church that collect them and every single item is bought new for starting in September, they have a hell of a lot more money than me and I wouldn’t dare send my child to school in last years uniform
Sorry but if my children’s uniform still fits they wear it until it doesn’t or it wears out. I will donate/ pass on any useable uniform once we are finished with it. No way would I give away uniform that still fits just because it is the end of the school year. And not because I can’t afford it but because I see no issue with wearing last year’s uniform! How would anyone know anyway if it still fits!

Reactions: 9

twinmumma2019

As a teacher, her comments about the school make me so cross. I guarantee the "time out" isn't what they think it is. And also, Isla would've had warnings and clearly ignored them. They are growing up to be just as entitled as their mum.

Reactions: 8

slf71421

How about not calling your child(ren)’s teacher(s) pathetic? If your child has had to be asked too many many times to do/not do something, then a consequence is required. And a presumably short time out seems very suitable for a 5 year old. Demi was hardly sent to stand in the corner in a dunce’s hat.
I’m a primary school teacher and this has annoyed me so much, I’m sure the teacher had her reasons for a time out which like you say, would be age appropriate (probably 4 minutes long!) I cannot stand it when I tell parents at home time that their child has been in trouble at school and they say things like oh don’t worry we’ll get you some sweets. This is just that but on a bigger level a giving them a gifted toy for getting into trouble at school! This and calling the teacher pathetic in front of the girls will just make them think it’s okay to completely disrespect and not listen to their teacher 🙃

Reactions: 7

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She holds no detail back does she!! Absolutely no need. Her content is awful it’s either exposing her children when sick, moaning about them or asking them what’s for lunch. She could try and be a more interesting. I’m surprised companies want to work with her so much

Reactions: 6

Naataaliiee

I wonder if the Mum of the birthday girl has realised that the invitation has been posted online, with the time, date and location of the party, plus the Mum’s phone number to RSVP?!

• Wow

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Omg did anyone see those “photo shoot” pics with the girls yesterday those teeny tiny bra tops sooo wrong on all levels I would share but think they are way too 🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡

• Angry

sanaew

I cannot believe this woman has actually got a gifted stay at costa blanca!! Seriously do these companies even get anything out giving holidays for free cause i dont think so!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Her poor kid is literally vomiting & her first thought is to take a photo of her over the toilet & put it on Instagram. Followed by a photo of her sick child clearly feeling miserable.

WTF?! Why does her husband think this is OK for his children? It’s bad enough when people take a selfie in hospital but actually taking a photo when your child is being sick. It’s the lowest of the low.
Her husband should post her the next time she’s bent over the toilet and see how she likes it. Ffs she’s a cunt. Give your children some respect and privacy when they’re not well. No one needs to see your sick child

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Wow. Put your camera down, get some black out blinds, give them a wee cuddle and stop talking so aggressively to them. Fs. Why would you film this and put it out to the world?

• Angry

Doctor.House

I am beyond happy we finally have a thread for this dreadful woman! She blocked me because I dared to sweetly suggest she could be gifted a new play mat after their dog destroyed theirs 😂😂😂

Oh and even better, Claire from the piplets blocked me when I asked if all the mentioned products from a post were gifted or not! Was a very sweet message as well, simply saying looks like the kids had a great time, very cool things etc. Both very entitled shameless grabbing women!

Naataaliiee

Didn’t know this thread existed but I’m so relieved as this has been irritating me for AGES…. Why oh why does she post pictures of the girls all in the exact same order every time?! Give them a bit of independence fgs!!!

Guacamole

Chatty Member
Actually lost for words🤯
poor little girl, that looked really painful -
I’d be so worried , the marks she were getting looked terrible;
The last thing i would be doing is posting it straight on social media🤯🤯 seriously WTF!!
i just cannot imagine filming my child and right up her inside leg as well for all to see
i think the mum is loving it as she’s even shown how many messages she’s had !!
just unreal 😡

• Angry

sheleg

VIP Member
There’s far more worthy and grateful people their products could go to.
Companies aren’t charities. They give freebies to people with a big following so that their products get maximum exposure. That’s the basis of the influencer economy. Of course, an impoverished single mother in Burnley might be more deserving, but she won’t be able to advertise the product like Carla can.

geezabreak

Chatty Member
Seriously do these c##ts ever pay for anything? Absolutely everything they get is "gifted". No amount of holidays or toys or expensive days out can make up for how much these kids have been damaged by having their entire lives sold, every single minute of it. They can't even be ill without a camera recording it all. It's pretty disgusting. I'm guessing all the Botox and other treatments she has is also paid for by someone else. I don't know how they have the brass neck!

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Okay this isn't Cunta, but I found this family definitely rivals her as previously mentioned, and they are often at things together. I cannot fucking believe it!!! That sofa is £549 and they've been fucking GIFTED it! A sofa over £500 has just been given to them?!?! This is fucking ridiculous 😡😡😡

This woman needs her own page for sure can someone make one?
Everything she has is gifted, and rude to her kids and the oldest was in hospital and she left him ok his 15 but I wouldn’t leave my 15 alone in hospital especially when her was struggling to breathe