Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pan looked like it needed a good scrub
Yes I did think that 🤢

Those eggs look terrible. Still the same old "be kind" contradictory bullshit... Who's the one getting people to actively troll Mrs K? 🤔 Practise what you preach, Claire.
She’s spouting be kind but she haven’t got a clue what the word KIND means 😳

The Valentine video shouldn’t it say my cock of a husband & not ROCK (just saying)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's my suggestion

#8 Better breakdown recovery than the RAC
Is this the one we are going for?

In place of a recap, if any of you want to post a few words or one liner, I can add that in as the recap in the new thread so it’s more community minded. Thats if I do the new thread of course. But I should be around today x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

In place of a recap, if any of you want to post a few words or one liner, I can add that in as the recap in the new thread so it’s more community minded. Thats if I do the new thread of course. But I should be around today x
Yes I think that one wins 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9

That’s a good one ☝ 🤣

• Heart
Nearly time for a new thread, gone so quick! Wonder if any of Claire’s minions will join the next one to tell us Claire is such a wonderful advocate 😂

• Haha
Happy Monday Clare make sure you take your

🙌 love that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Once this gets onto the next page, I will make a new thread
Blimey thread 8 already

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.