Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve been quiet over this weekend, kinda been up and down myself I’ve this of HM situation, I’m not going to bore you with all the details, but I lost my best friend to you know what to the point I felt the same for months till I was sectioned myself.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013 and still to this day have it, I suffer on a daily basis, I have my better day but I fight, very morning I wake up and get out of bed knowing I’ve got this !! And when I see some vile person mock MH it sicken me because I know there are people out there worse than myself and she takes the bleeping piss !! I apologise for the rant but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sorry
Big hugs and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I’m glad you’ve not seen one account I’m waiting for her to get 10k so she can have a thread of her own. Screams and her poor babies and begs for £1200 on lives, they’re not even in a school 😩
I know who your on about....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on this weekends tit show and thought if she real did make a attempt on her life last week like she made out surely ss should be told as there are young kids involved 🤔

Reactions: 13
I know I’ve been quiet over this weekend, kinda been up and down myself I’ve this of HM situation, I’m not going to bore you with all the details, but I lost my best friend to you know what to the point I felt the same for months till I was sectioned myself.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013 and still to this day have it, I suffer on a daily basis, I have my better day but I fight, very morning I wake up and get out of bed knowing I’ve got this !! And when I see some vile person mock MH it sicken me because I know there are people out there worse than myself and she takes the bleeping piss !! I apologise for the rant but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sorry
Lots of love @c.tingz. You are never boring, we are all family here, whatever you want to write in here, you go ahead, we will listen xx

• Heart

Sorry
You have nothing to apologise for. We might not know each other properly away from here but you have our support and we’re always here if you need an ear xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good morning Tattlers. Have this to start off your day.

View attachment 1061202
Oh is that the 2 weeks you were suffering mental health went to mankys on the train to hide left your kids made videos on the actual train with no confidence cooked a concoction on live went to McDonald’s then decided to play the competition then come out with the suicidal quote then the dancing singing in the pub with the other begs & then shouting at your son threatening with the police you mean those 2 weeks ???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep she definitely looks at breaking point in those photos 😡😡😡
The only thing she’s been breaking is breaking into peoples bank accounts with the begging gifts 😡

Oh dear the video 🤦🏼‍♀️ As if she gets asked how to make poached eggs 😳seriously would you want cooking tips from her …..Anyway she taken our advise only 2 bap’s and not 3 you don’t have to thank us tattlers for the diet tips your welcome 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only thing she’s been breaking is breaking into peoples bank accounts with the begging gifts 😡

Oh dear the video 🤦🏼‍♀️ As if she gets asked how to make poached eggs 😳seriously would you want cooking tips from her …..Anyway she taken our advise only 2 bap’s and not 3 you don’t have to thank us tattlers for the diet tips your welcome 🤗
Can we clarify who actually asks her how she makes poached eggs 😂😂 my apologies that will be her little imaginary friends inside her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another video BE KIND practice what you preach ! Yes the threats,calling people peados & mocking mental health also could make someone end their LIFE have a word to the people closest to you who’ve done this maybe 🤔 (just saying) BEGBARE!

Can we clarify who actually asks her how she makes poached eggs 😂😂 my apologies that will be her little imaginary friends inside her head 😂
Exactly name & shame them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sorry
Sending love. Don’t ever apologise 💜 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Give it a rest with the be kind mantra Claire, when you, Andy and your friend Tom aren’t kind yourselves 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15

That pan looked like it needed a good scrub

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Those eggs look terrible. Still the same old "be kind" contradictory bullshit... Who's the one getting people to actively troll Mrs K? 🤔 Practise what you preach, Claire.

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.