Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private account for 10 days, lies, Claire, it was 6!!

Claire and her army have got this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This isn’t a hate site … it’s simply opinions and reality when will people realise this
That may have been a Tattler taking the piss 🤭🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's still going to Tokfest. I hope DHB and co are still planning on going.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going Tokfest because the kids will enjoy it
What a trooper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We aren’t haters remember we are monkeys 😂

Claire has that much 💩coming out her mouth she must smell worse than mankeys 5 day old tshirt 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I just ask....why is tattle getting the blame for everything!! We do not troll her on TT or comment in her lives, we post here with our opinion....IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT SIMPLE AS THAT.

Also surely the Hales and Manleys are the cause of the problems they are having by SCROUNGING GIFTS OFF VULNERABLE AND SILLY PEOPLE FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND SITTING ON THEIR ASS DOING NAFF ALL!!

I am totally confused as to why tattle is the problem...HAVE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT YOURSELVES PLEASE!!

Is it just me.....is it us, are we the drama?? I don't think we are the drama.....it's all on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They just don’t like the truth spoken do they 🤷🏼‍♀️
That comment that said sod the haters and you can do it wasn‘t a fan it was me I was taking the piss 😂

(I used an burner account and have changed the username now)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I just ask....why is tattle getting the blame for everything!! We do not troll her on TT or comment in her lives, we post here with our opinion....IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT SIMPLE AS THAT.

Also surely the Hales and Manleys are the cause of the problems they are having by SCROUNGING GIFTS OFF VULNERABLE AND SILLY PEOPLE FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND SITTING ON THEIR ASS DOING NAFF ALL!!

I am totally confused as to why tattle is the problem...HAVE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT YOURSELVES PLEASE!!

Is it just me.....is it us, are we the drama?? I don't think we are the drama.....it's all on them!
They just don’t like it that the more they talk about it, the more they’re sending people here! We’ve had a few new members the last few days saying they’ve had their eyes opened, or we all say what a majority are thinking. They also don’t like the fact gifts have slowed right down! Why is that? Because people see you for what you are! You said yourself Tom you went viral when you posted FAMILY content. Not beg on lives. People lost interest. You’d need people to spend well over £1000 to get u in top 100, how can you be ok with that? If you’re that fuckin arsed get Claire to gift you a universe or a lion? Help each other out like friends do and not strangers!!!!

She’s going Tokfest because the kids will enjoy it
What a trooper
Lol, such a liar, the day she announced she was going on a live, Nathan was beside her & said he didn't want to go & she basically told him that they were all going & he had no choice in the matter 🤣
The only reason she's going is in the hopes of having her ego stroked

• Haha
OMG I’m just catching up. So she’s back all ready. She has serious issues with TikTok and social media as she can not stay away. It’s not healthy fkr her or the children. Why don’t she go spend time with her family instead of constantly making stupid videos or going live begging for money. When she do come back I think there will be a lot of very unhappy people so she will get trolled do much.
loos like there will be another 154 Tattle posts on the way … 🤣🤣
We are not going to stop having a opinion until
You stop begging carebeg!!

I can’t wait to see them try get on the weekly, “come on guys send lions” come on guys only 15 more lions needed”
They are only £300 each. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG I’m just catching up. So she’s back all ready. She has serious issues with TikTok and social media as she can not stay away. It’s not healthy fkr her or the children. Why don’t she go spend time with her family instead of constantly making stupid videos or going live begging for money. When she do come back I think there will be a lot of very unhappy people so she will get trolled do much.
loos like there will be another 154 Tattle posts on the way … 🤣🤣
We are not going to stop having a opinion until
You stop begging carebeg!!

I can’t wait to see them try get on the weekly, “come on guys send lions” come on guys only 15 more lions needed”
They are only £300 each. 🤦‍♀️
🦁 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁only lions I’d send but I don’t gift anybody 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mrs Kirby if you’re reading this you need to get yourself along to TokFest and see how many people love you….. show Claire the true meaning of “support” when she sees for her own eyes when you would take the limelight away from her 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mrs Kirby if you’re reading this you need to get yourself along to TokFest and see how many people love you….. show Claire the true meaning of “support” when she sees for her own eyes when you would take the limelight away from her 😂😂
Mrs Kirby. We are so fond of you in here. Lots of love and positivity for you xx
#save Sharon from Florida
#save Sandy
#save Amy
#save the vulnerable gifters
#save the children gifters
#save the flippin world from Mankey and ScareBeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Today is Safer Internet Day. There is a strong correlation between internet use and wellbeing, especially in the realm of children's use of social media. Action for Children have some use articles and resources to help parents and carers understand and support children's use of the internet and maintain positive wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.