Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she isn’t coming back full time, only part time as it took over her life and she needs a new routine 😂 come one begbare sort your life out and delete the app.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to battling (begging) said she will turn off gifts unless she is battling (begging) you can still battle with gifts off DHB proved that SCUMMY SHAMELESS BEGGY SCAREBEG

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So she just said on live can't wait till Saturday and Tom said yes and she was I need this... so they all going out Saturday nothing wrong with that BUT WHEN UR LYING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND ANXIETY THIS ANNOYS ME YOU WOULDNT BE GOING OUT U R A BARE FACED LIAR CLAIRE !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One thing that makes me laugh when it comes to Claire and Tom is that they think Tattle is the problem when we’re not they’re the problem

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rogue mods on Claire's side too. I can see 3 mods in 😉 want to know who Claire?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mummybelton is a supporter of DHB so why she in there showing support to Claire. I’ve just seen a comment questioning her about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand her now. I thought she was alright. She’s switching from side to side. Come on MUMMY BELTON you massive fence sitter you cant be to and against the beg community.

Reactions: 6
Pretending she's high on new medication when really her and Andy have Covid.

Screenshot_20220208_135334.jpg

Want to know who your rogue mods could possibly be Claire? Good friends you have 😉

Screenshot_20220208_135529.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.