Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her profile not private now … Is it because she wants the 100k still 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You can still watch from the fyp or search bar so it’s not such a clever idea Manley 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately guys this won’t be around much longer so let’s get reporting to the sun the daily Mail and email the commissioner for children

Reactions: 3
Still talking about tattle. This site will be here for many years 😉 apparently the police officer couldn't believe what he was reading. Must be difficult to read what dirty begs you are 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's coughing and everything. She has Covid alongside Andy. Stop pretending you're on medication that's making you woozy and go get tested before you spread it at the weekend.

Reactions: 8
Someone commented something like thought you quit.

‘Well I’m trying to come back for everyone who needs me back but I’m really struggling.’

SHUT UP CLAIRE! You’re not the great messiah like you keep acting.

No one needs you and your unhygienic habits. No one needs your cheap tat that you sell for an extortionate price. No one needs your diet advice when you eat like a hog all day every day. No one needs your mental health advice when you’re the biggest hypocrite and attention seeker ever.

Reactions: 10
OMG so mankey said there is something wrong as he only got 63 viewers so he had restarted his live hahaha. No Tom your fans are still in school that’s what it is. I hope he don’t get many viewers now when he restarts.
🤣🤣
He’s going for the weekly ranking from today 🤦‍♀️ Let’s see what number he gets to. Thjs is going to be fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
OMG so mankey said there is something wrong as he only got 63 viewers so he had restarted his live hahaha. No Tom your fans are still in school that’s what it is. I hope he don’t get many viewers now when he restarts.
🤣🤣
He’s going for the weekly ranking from today 🤦‍♀️ Let’s see what number he gets to. Thjs is going to be fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally spat my tea out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣
No people just don’t like you ! Did you hear scarebare saying she’s not confident on live on her own …your a liar you wouldn’t be on it otherwise 😡 oh and I’ve just seen DHB new video on Instagram the star is Manky 😂

• Haha
Saw that too. It's because she's a snakey beggar herself.
Was about to say she’s just as bad with her huge bloody wishlist, she tries to get in with becks and dhb but then sneakily arse licks the beggars. Pick a Lane belton!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.