Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we all know that she gives her bed up when the Mankeys sleep over at hers, so hands up who thinks Tom has given his bed up tonight, urggh ive made myself feel ill at the thought of using Toms pillow 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
To be fair, when Sharon said IM ON IT, she was donating for the little boy who needs arms and legs.
She's "gifted" more to the Scamleys and Beg Bear than she did to Luke....I know you shouldn't knock donations....every little helps and all that.....just saying.

Reactions: 10
She's "gifted" more to the Scamleys and Beg Bear than she did to Luke....I know you shouldn't knock donations....every little helps and all that.....just saying.
Maybe Sharon doesnt realize the game that people are playing. I remember seeing the Unique account stuff and she donated there too. I have seen her in Dan’s lives and she seems like she is just giving out of the kindness of her heart. We dont want her to think we are against her for being a good person. Hopefully she will find tattle and learn what so many are doing. She seems like a nice person. Even went live in Dan’s live to wish Luke well and donated a large amount there. She seems like a nice person and very American. Easy on the eyes also. 😂. Sharon if you are already reading here, welcome and feel free to reach out to others if you need more information about these people taking advantage of gifters and donaters.

Fair enough apologies and welcome 😉
Thank you. 😉

Reactions: 7
Maybe Sharon doesnt realize the game that people are playing. I remember seeing the Unique account stuff and she donated there too. I have seen her in Dan’s lives and she seems like she is just giving out of the kindness of her heart. We dont want her to think we are against her for being a good person. Hopefully she will find tattle and learn what so many are doing. She seems like a nice person. Even went live in Dan’s live to wish Luke well and donated a large amount there. She seems like a nice person and very American. Easy on the eyes also. 😂. Sharon if you are already reading here, welcome and feel free to reach out to others if you need more information about these people taking advantage of gifters and donaters.
Yes, being kind and generous was the unfortunate situation with another "friend" of both the Scamleys and BB....they sniff out people they see as having not only a kind heart but money too....and then abuse that.....they did exactly the same with this other person....BB made her a mod once she saw she was being gifted....then Scamley sucked up to her and made her a mod too!!! Low and behold the same now with Sharon. Bet your sweet ass the beggars haven't mentioned Tattle to Sharon 😉

Reactions: 9
Yes, being kind and generous was the unfortunate situation with another "friend" of both the Scamleys and BB....they sniff out people they see as having not only a kind heart but money too....and then abuse that.....they did exactly the same with this other person....BB made her a mod once she saw she was being gifted....then Scamley sucked up to her and made her a mod too!!! Low and behold the same now with Sharon. Bet your sweet ass the beggars haven't mentioned Tattle to Sharon 😉
How awful. Maybe someone should reach out to Sharon and tell her about tattle. I hate seeing a good person get used. Maybe Sharon and Mrs. Kirby should talk!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How awful. Maybe someone should reach out to Sharon and tell her about tattle. I hate seeing a good person get used. Maybe Sharon and Mrs. Kirby should talk!!!!
Another innocent person being groomed by the scare and scamly families. She will be being brainwashed as we speak. For sure she will have been sent the petition Claire posted to get TL shut down so she will have been told about TL but been told we are all deluded horrible trolls. As we know it’s TL that’s getting blamed for everything that’s happened

She was gifting in DHB for charity also last week.

Reactions: 8
She was gifting in DHB for charity also last week.
Are you sure that’s the same person?

I doubt Sharon who is the Scamley’s and Scarebears mod would be gifting DHB who they openly hate?

Tom and Claire didn’t care it was for charity so there would’ve been a fall out I’d presume if Sharon did gift.

Reactions: 4
Are you sure that’s the same person?

I doubt Sharon who is the Scamley’s and Scarebears mod would be gifting DHB who they openly hate?

Tom and Claire didn’t care it was for charity so there would’ve been a fall out I’d presume if Sharon did gift.
Yes I remember her profile picture definitely her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another innocent person being groomed by the scare and scamly families. She will be being brainwashed as we speak. For sure she will have been sent the petition Claire posted to get TL shut down so she will have been told about TL but been told we are all deluded horrible trolls. As we know it’s TL that’s getting blamed for everything that’s happened
Carebear wants to get this page closed down?

• Haha
She needs to shut her social media accounts down …people hate being outed by the ones that speak the truth & come with receipts oddly enough 😳
She’s too addicted to social media and I’m guessing cos the ££££ she won’t quit, she proved that last night by embarrassingly going onto the mankeys to do a live 😂

• Haha
Carebear wants to get this page closed down?
😄 🤣 😂 yes but bigger and better people have tried so how she is going to do it god only knows 😄 🤣 😂 The best bit though is yesterday tubby tom said trolls are 1 thing and are quite funny he actually laughs at silly comments but when it affects your personal life? What personal life you both show all your dirty laundry we see you planning tiky tokys even filming tiky tokys whilst on your lives your actual life is tik tok 😅 Claire has shown us her illegal activities within her business shown her address and kids schools. Birthdays anniversaries where she goes shopping. We are doing nothing illegal just voicing our honest opinions because you blocked us. We dont actually care where you live etc you volunteered that info although it was helpful when contacting fraud hotline and TS so thanks for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s too addicted to social media and I’m guessing cos the ££££ she won’t quit, she proved that last night by embarrassingly going onto the mankeys to do a live 😂
Yes making out she’s taking time away laughable & there she was making that concoction on a live 🤔

😄 🤣 😂 yes but bigger and better people have tried so how she is going to do it god only knows 😄 🤣 😂 The best bit though is yesterday tubby tom said trolls are 1 thing and are quite funny he actually laughs at silly comments but when it affects your personal life? What personal life you both show all your dirty laundry we see you planning tiky tokys even filming tiky tokys whilst on your lives your actual life is tik tok 😅 Claire has shown us her illegal activities within her business shown her address and kids schools. Birthdays anniversaries where she goes shopping. We are doing nothing illegal just voicing our honest opinions because you blocked us. We dont actually care where you live etc you volunteered that info although it was helpful when contacting fraud hotline and TS so thanks for that.
👏🏻👏🏻 Rule number one don’t post your life all over social media it’ll come back to bite you on the backside 🍑

As a opinion not a troll of social media has caused my children’s school to be contacted I would have left

if you thought that your children were at risk you leave tik tok and all social media platforms ASAP not do departure video and remove it less than 48 hours later it’s very hard to believe as a opinion not a

cant see it x
[/QUOTEI hope Andy or her Sister gets her professional help,. I'm sure you read in this place do it we are not bad pe
What were they going to dip the Nan's into I can't see a sauce with no sause how do you eat the dry rice.
She's so stupid, why after all the stuff she's said does she keep turning up. Supposed police are watching everyone and getting IP addresses, the school has been contacted surely this is serious stuff and you would lie low, she's even made a leaving video on Tictok, she continues to make bad decisions.

Reactions: 8
What were they going to dip the Nan's into I can't see a sauce with no sause how do you eat the dry rice.

She's so stupid, why after all the stuff she's said does she keep turning up. Supposed police are watching everyone and getting IP addresses, the school has been contacted surely this is serious stuff and you would lie low, she's even made a leaving video on Tictok, she continues to make bad decisions.
None of it makes sense. If the police were so involved they would be taking control of her social media to get the evidence they need.

Also if I post on the web that I live at 999 Beggars Hotline, Scare Bear West and then go running to the police when people know about it they are going to laugh me out of the station.

But even if none of that is true and she has just taken the decision to leave because she isn’t in a good place - why go on Tom’s live yesterday. Doesn’t make a bit of sense. It was all a big act and she knew it. That’s why she was looking sly at the camera all the time.

Tom and Lucy can kick off all they like about how disgusting it is but They have brought it all on themselves.

I smell a rat with the whole situation.

They received a call yesterday saying Claire was coming with the kids and Andy - less than 3 hours later she was in the kitchen ready to go awaiting the arrival of Andy and the kids?! Doesn’t make sense at all.

The swinging foursome have obviously made up some plan it’s quite obvious, you can tell Claire is devious, she’s done things wrong and now it’s all been blamed on us, DHB and whoever else she comes up with along the way. We aren’t the ones posting her address, her address is public anyway because she has her business and so does Andy. She may think she’s clever but she’s as thick as those sausages she keeps walloping down her neck!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The swinging foursome have obviously made up some plan it’s quite obvious, you can tell Claire is devious, she’s done things wrong and now it’s all been blamed on us, DHB and whoever else she comes up with along the way. We aren’t the ones posting her address, her address is public anyway because she has her business and so does Andy. She may think she’s clever but she’s as thick as those sausages she keeps walloping down her neck!
Something can’t be “leaked” if it was in the public domain anyway 😂

Something can’t be “leaked” if it was in the public domain anyway 😂
Guys keep this confidentially won’t you because I’m going to leak something but promise me it will go no further than here…. But the Queen lives at Windsor Castle but don’t tell anyone else. If people find out I know it will have come from here !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.