Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Claire and Andy, dip your hand in your pocket and donate too. Couldn't care less who donated as long as that little boy reaches his target.
Claire and Andy donate to nothing. When the comp was on, Sammy went onto her live and gifted her. Someone said you should go and gift him back. She soon changed her tone, and never did gift him back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Claire had steam coming out her ears whilst tapping to donate that £65, that’s her pasta budget money for the week gone! She’s done that to make herself look generous, sorry Claire you are a beg still!

Well done mumz for donating ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She didn’t earn the money so probably won’t care it’s easy money for her and he latest tiktok she’s having time out for her kids is she having a laugh she was on live for 3 days and didn’t give a tit then about there mental health then she is such a liar

Reactions: 14
Ooooh she’s off for the week no lives ummmm🤔 let’s see she’ll be going cold turkey 😂

Reactions: 10
I honestly have a tear in my eye with Mrs Kirby. Her donation says it all. What a truly incredible lady and yes Scare bear and Manky - it puts your shame today
She deserves so much love

on another note it also puts my mind at rest a little that she is ok after the alarming posts from the poisoned princess today - which thank the lord looks like she has been banned.

• Heart
Well, well, well - so all of a sudden today the Mankeys and carebeg wants to
Donate to charity 🤣🤣 no you don’t look good for it you look fools!! That money is not from your own pockets. It’s out of kids go Henry’s accounts!

Jenny removed Claire as admin on the Facebook group early this morning and then put a announcement up she is closing the group, now the Instagram page has been removed from Claire’s link tree 🙄 think someone is starting to Sweat -She’s going to
Have reports coming in from everywhere 👏🤣🤣 people were spamming Shan’s live earlier saying how carebare and mankeys are begs 🤣 she don’t have mods so it was constant. Thrn mankey family’s Mod came in trying to Stick up for them. She soon left 🤣🤣

well I can not believe Lucy jumper. That’s from having one wash 😳 so you give it one wash and the knife and fork disappears 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 it’s faded so much. How embarrassing. I hope everyone asks for their money back.
Bet they are so angry DHB gave nea grand to the little boys charity from gits and they give £65 and mankeys £50 to try look good. WOW!!!
About 30 kids accounts have been removed today since I reported them.
I see she’s taking a week off. Obviously scared to come live as the comments will be bad. I’m surprised Jennie hasn’t stopped doing business with her. Mind you half her mods haven’t got a brain cell between them!!

I bet Claire especially is feeling a little worried right now about all the undeclared money she’s been making, she thought she was very smart and funny the other night hurling insults around with mankey on live about DHB the other night. She hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together, so I’m guessing someone has said something close to her to make her shut her Facebook group down and I am surprised her business Instagram is still there with all the character stuff she was selling that she shouldn’t have been. She will be quiet for a bit thinking people will forget. I think not carebear 😂

Reactions: 9
Thing is see if they were just a normal family on TT living life a few quid for views that’s fine but they both have been so consumed by begging and lies it’s all disgusting, they have kids like come on! Tattlers have defo riled her more this time and I bet she be gone a few days, mental health card played then a week or so later back as if nothings happened.
I know plenty of decent people who do a wee creative job on the side, I wouldn’t report them but to be so brazen, beggy and lie about said business not mention be sh*te at it. TT has took over their lives and their kids it’s not on, her attitude stinks.

Thing is see if they were just a normal family on TT living life a few quid for views that’s fine but they both have been so consumed by begging and lies it’s all disgusting, they have kids like come on! Tattlers have defo riled her more this time and I bet she be gone a few days, mental health card played then a week or so later back as if nothings happened.
I know plenty of decent people who do a wee creative job on the side, I wouldn’t report them but to be so brazen, beggy and lie about said business not mention be sh*te at it. TT has took over their lives and their kids it’s not on, her attitude stinks.
This is exactly it!
just like Lawrence was well liked.. before the money started coming in, then the merch and he got too big for his boots.
The battles, the greed and blatant disregard for underage and vulnerable kids gifting them all.
TikTok used to be fun, now it’s all about money and it’s painting them all in a bad light.

Reactions: 8
I’d love Claire to clarify what lies.. proof is always posted. Facts not lies
The kids don’t HERE anything at all when Scare is doing a live they only HERE what she is saying, If she chooses to address something she sees on live or sees on HEAR and the kids are around to HERE it Thats her problem
(it’s really hard writing HERE and HEAR the wrong way around)

Does she honestly think asking for lippys or gifts is what influencers do for income?
And it’s asking. Not begging?
If so she really is as dumb as they come

• Haha
The thing is removing her link tree deleting the fb group its all a bit little to late all the 'evidence' is right hear/here in her 5 threads for eternity so its making things worse for herself and proving she was doing stuff a bit dodgy. Has she seen the light ? Probably not just damage limitation you should have sought advice sooner or just listened to us lot instead of being soo arrogant and getting too big for your boots.
Also if your going to be putting out crappy positive posts today a little tip to stop you looking as stupid as yesterday. Smile a few seconds before you start the vid and for a few seconds after or edit the parts where you look like your chewing a wasp just saying 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The kids don’t HERE anything at all when Scare is doing a live they only HERE what she is saying, If she chooses to address something she sees on live or sees on HEAR and the kids are around to HERE it Thats her problem
(it’s really hard writing HERE and HEAR the wrong way around)

Does she honestly think asking for lippys or gifts is what influencers do for income?
And it’s asking. Not begging?
If so she really is as dumb as they come
Has anyone contacted go Henry about tik tok transactions and how their cards are being used fir underage payments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The thing is removing her link tree deleting the fb group its all a bit little to late all the 'evidence' is right hear/here in her 5 threads for eternity so its making things worse for herself and proving she was doing stuff a bit dodgy. Has she seen the light ? Probably not just damage limitation you should have sought advice sooner or just listened to us lot instead of being soo arrogant and getting too big for your boots.
Also if your going to be putting out crappy positive posts today a little tip to stop you looking as stupid as yesterday. Smile a few seconds before you start the vid and for a few seconds after or edit the parts where you look like your chewing a wasp just saying 😄 🤣 😂
Her "positive" posts always include negative connotations. So there's no actual point to them 😂

• Haha
She’s not letting anyone else join her diet group, what a shame you’ll miss her plates of slop 😂

• Haha
And she's back with another negative video featuring the word "hear" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.