Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just donated
Yayy power of Tattle yet again
Only reason she donated was because she knew full well she'd get called out if she didn't. It shouldn't take people calling her out to know that it was a good cause. She's raised enough the past few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love how she had to go one better than the scamleys 😂 they donate £50 so they have to donate more. I’ll give this friendship another few weeks🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This is the just giving.

She's just now donated. About bleeping time, you little begs.

View attachment 1030200
Obviously reading here then oh we don’t read tattle l

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the PP page has been taken down and I should think so too.

Such a sad state of affairs when Manky and Scare bear are shamed into donating.

Reactions: 6
I think the PP page has been taken down and I should think so too.

Such a sad state of affairs when Manky and Scare bear are shamed into donating.
I reported it for fraud and scams and it came back with violation found so I’m guessing a few others did too. That lady really needs help around her. Not off on her travels begging innocent people

Reactions: 8
She’s just donated
She donated out of her gift money has she ! Another one trying to act caring ! Where’s the videos from the past few day supporting DHB & CHARITIES & PAPA last night I’ll say it again TO LATE Trying to save face ! ….I’m Happy this little boy Luke is getting the donations to help him 💙

Reactions: 9
Her half arsed video saying Dan's doing a charity live (got to be so careful with those words - it's not charity, it's fundraising). She could have given details.

Reactions: 7
So these fuckers cant just donate without making a Tiktok about it!!! Hello Claire, I've donated almost £130 since Friday....in gifts and a donation to this boys fund raiser!!! What's £65 to you? That lion you were gifted alone comes to WAY more than £65.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So these fuckers cant just donate without making a Tiktok about it!!! Hello Claire, I've donated almost £130 since Friday....in gifts and a donation to this boys fund raiser!!! What's £65 to you? That lion you were gifted alone comes to WAY more than £65.
She doing it to look good but when dhb shared videos etc later she won’t look good then

She’s just donated
They don’t read tattle mun lol

• Haha
Exactly ! So predictable aren’t they 🤬

Claire I seriously hope you consider testing your merch before you actually send it out to people who have PAID £35
This absolutely shouldn’t be happening after a week.
Did you also notice the state of it grubby & hair on it as well and she’s been cooking in that 🤮

• Haha
Papa was the only creator to bring it to TT attention over the weekend.
They seriously waited till the game was over then jumped on it 😏

Reactions: 11
Wow the Cole’s, Ben Rantz £50. They are all for supporting people guys 😆

❤❤❤ team DHB deposits. Over £1k I’ve counted up so far 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.