Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title care of @lyndseyross115

Recap
No need to say too much this time

Begs all day and all night on live
Makes tatty overpriced merch
Been called out by Tattlers and DHB & his team
Getting paranoid and started blocking even the gifters
Tells lies and gets found out
Bosses her hubby about something rotten
Neglects the kids while on live and often seen getting grumpy at them
Has a lettering business but is illiterate and claims not to know any of the laws in setting up her business
Thinks everyone is jealous of her but nobody in real life would want to be her
Thinks she is a mental health guru, diet expert and really nice person
Thinks begging is part of the job of an influencer as they get paid for their job
Cannot understand that begging is wrong and not the same as EARNING money being an influencer
Takes money from kids and the vulnerable
Blocks the kids and vulnerable when they say they are now skint
Ignores anyone in her live saying they spent the last of their money on gifts for her
Pretends she plays the leaderboard game for the fun of it and not for the money
Cooks very unhygienic way
Lives on pasta or 3 of everything
Claims to know who we all are
Has the local Bobby Station on speed dial
Also a very warm welcome to the new members posting in here who found us after seeing for themselves the shameful shenanigans Our Claire gets up to

Thread 1
(17) carebare85 | Tattle Life
Thread 2
(17) carebare85 #2 begging to bring home the bacon, shann says shes a fake’un, mrs k’s will’s for the takin | Tattle Life
Thread 3
(17) carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon | Tattle Life
Thread 4
(17) Carebare85 #4 - Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack. | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am shocked by the behaviour last night I cannot believe someone would try to be so malicious because they losing or because seen the young girl gifting story I donated to dhb because people who need this money will receive not fund others lifestyles when I work full time I prefer to donate to charity

Reactions: 8
Thread title care of @lyndseyross115

Recap
No need to say too much this time

Begs all day and all night on live
Makes tatty overpriced merch
Been called out by Tattlers and DHB & his team
Getting paranoid and started blocking even the gifters
Tells lies and gets found out
Bosses her hubby about something rotten
Neglects the kids while on live and often seen getting grumpy at them
Has a lettering business but is illiterate and claims not to know any of the laws in setting up her business
Thinks everyone is jealous of her but nobody in real life would want to be her
Thinks she is a mental health guru, diet expert and really nice person
Thinks begging is part of the job of an influencer as they get paid for their job
Cannot understand that begging is wrong and not the same as EARNING money being an influencer
Takes money from kids and the vulnerable
Blocks the kids and vulnerable when they say they are now skint
Ignores anyone in her live saying they spent the last of their money on gifts for her
Pretends she plays the leaderboard game for the fun of it and not for the money
Cooks very unhygienic way
Lives on pasta or 3 of everything
Claims to know who we all are
Has the local Bobby Station on speed dial
Also a very warm welcome to the new members posting in here who found us after seeing for themselves the shameful shenanigans Our Claire gets up to

Thread 1
(17) carebare85 | Tattle Life
Thread 2
(17) carebare85 #2 begging to bring home the bacon, shann says shes a fake’un, mrs k’s will’s for the takin | Tattle Life
Thread 3
(17) carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon | Tattle Life
Thread 4
(17) Carebare85 #4 - Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack. | Tattle Life
Well done @mumz you always do a great recap

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fab recap as always @mumz 💖
People in dhb live were saying she shot off quickly coz she was getting reported, anyone know why? 🙈

Reactions: 4
People were out in force last night 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 all blocked straight away! The way her and Mankeys behaved last night opened more people’s eyes 👏🙌 DHB for number one. We need to make sure she don’t finish in the top 3. As you get prizes for top 3. That’s why she wants it. She’s vile. I’m sick of hearing “ come on guys” 😡

Attachments

Oh my. She’s wearing an Under Armour bra. I wonder for who’s benefit. Tom or Andy?
Good things happen to good people....good things also happen to people who get out of bed and earn an honest living....clear consciences all round....no excuses. I actually didn't see social media influencer in the list of jobs on the recent census 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she says she has all the evidence now of the hate 🤔 trouble is Claire you are only exposing yourself and bringing to everyones attention your crappy shoddy ways in all aspects of your life your deluded if you think you conduct yourself like the majority of well meaning normal people on or off tiky toky people do wash their hands while cooking/before eating they do treat their kids/husbands with respect and feed them well(not stuff them full of tit and sugar or let 5 year olds drink coke) but mostly good nice people dont rip people off with tit products or BEG for gifts all day. Sooo.if good things happen to good people where is the good happening to you???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DHB has talked to Mrs K. And she’s not friends with the Mankeys or Scare anymore

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
DHB has talked to Mrs K. And she’s not friends with the Mankeys or Scare anymore
Go Mrs K 👌 I hope a lot have seen their true colours this past few days it says a lot when they are both such big supporters of the likes of smithy family lawrence and derby dan

Reactions: 9
Shoving her kids in front of the square electronic babysitter again.
Screenshot_20220129_121520.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
An obvious child comment

‘You are so cute and pretty.’

Claire replies thanks you are too. Picking up on Tom’s grooming behaviour.

No one above 13 would comment that, and yet Claire thinks it’s okay to not block or mute? Gross.

• Wow
This lot are some pack of jokers, they're blaming DHB on cancelling their 'talent show'. Let's be honest now Scare, you're cancelling because if you have people in the box you can't duel.

An obvious child comment

‘You are so cute and pretty.’

Claire replies thanks you are too. Picking up on Tom’s grooming behaviour.

No one above 13 would comment that, and yet Claire thinks it’s okay to not block or mute? Gross.
She probably made Andy set up an account to send her that message 🤭🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.