Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful people on hear lol no people who can see your not doing business correctly if you was doing it correctly why delete every thing .. very strange people will get fed up of all the negative videos

Reactions: 9
Awful people on hear lol no people who can see your not doing business correctly if you was doing it correctly why delete every thing .. very strange people will get fed up of all the negative videos
I’ve noticed her likes and comments have gone way down on videos recently!

How did people try and ruin her small business, is she alright in the head. If anything things were wrote in HEAR that would’ve helped her 😂

Reactions: 11
Her acting and lip syncing are so bad , absolute cringe. Poor Nathan must get the piss ripped out of him at school.

And she's back with another negative video featuring the word "hear" 🙄
She’s just pretending to write on empty boxes
How did people try and ruin her small business, is she alright in the head. If anything things were wrote in HEAR that would’ve helped her 😂
She is ruining her business herself with silly spelling mistakes on items. Not having insurance. Not having good quality. And being rude to people

Oh dear - someone been reading Tattle life 🤣 on to bigger and better things. That’s the best joke Ever!! Let’s hope she’s informed the correct authorities this time. I can not wait to see what’s next 👏🤣
Lets see if this up and coming website will have the legal requirements like a published return address

and Claire my dear. We are still emailing and on our missions. Much love xxx

We love helping you grow your business. We don’t want to ruin it. We want it legal and the best it can be

Reactions: 13
She’s already getting begging withdrawals, saying she may come on live later today. Don’t Claire, tiktok has been much more positive without your arsey attitude.

Also how is anyone other than yourself ruining your own business? You choose to put out CHEAP and ILLEGAL products, and then get annoyed when people rightfully point it out.

No lies are said here, all facts backed up with evidence. Once again she can’t just take responsibility and admit she’s in the wrong. Always has to victim play.

I’m sure she also knows the difference between ‘here’ and ‘hear’ now however she likes to play on the dyslexia card as much as the mental health one. Anything for a sympathy like.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do think she would have been reading hear and decided to still write it x it’s such a shame the only person who has ruined business is you by not doing it legally why remove it as I don’t think anyone was negative on the Facebook page what happening now south manleys merch has that been stopped

Reactions: 8
You know that feeling when everyone is having a good time and then the party pooper turns up.

• Heart
Exactly ! Just seen that video so she’s making the business better in what way what by doing things the proper way ? Lowering the prices of those expensive 💩 cups with stickers on for 1 ? Knew she wouldn’t keep off TikTok for a week 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m all ready on there 🤣 so are a few others 👏 we still see you Carebeg 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂Her pasta overload every single day notice little man Andy slagged her Mac & cheese off last week 🤮 be a man & tell her your sick of f#cking pasta 😳

• Haha
Hi all, longtime lurker on this thread. But I’ve found something which I have to share with you all. It seems she’s currently making a website:

Seems her partial address is on there so not very savvy of her. The mobile number is a business one I believe as they are using this profile pic on WhatsApp…
The irony of it being called handmade when absolutely none of it is.

Claire here’s a reality check - just because you buy something in bulk and shove a sticker on it, it’s not handmade.

• Haha
The irony of it being called handmade when absolutely none of it is.

Claire here’s a reality check - just because you buy something in bulk and shove a sticker on it, it’s not handmade.
totally agree!

Interesting that their WhatsApp picture refers to photo shoots? I wonder if they are branching out…

Pa
Hi all, longtime lurker on this thread. But I’ve found something which I have to share with you all. It seems she’s currently making a website:

Seems her partial address is on there so not very savvy of her. The mobile number is a business one I believe as they are using this profile pic on WhatsApp…
Partial address. The number 239 is interesting isnt it Claire? Its on Full in her hubbys business page. Publicly available. Who does she think shes fooling

Reactions: 6
What is she selling, to be fair I'd rather see her selling arts and crafts if that's her thing than begging and shouting to people to part with their money on Tictok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.