Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because it looks like shes been blocked from tiktok
Oh thats great 👍 I cleared her wish list and reported for frauds and scams like others so result. I'm guessing she is heading to Claires someone directed her to claire and scamley and she said she was unable to request her. Maybe she seen her address on google like the rest of us and is gonna take her chances ? I hope she doesn't because she doesnt seem stable and with Claire’s recent amount of calls to the police they might not take her seriously. I honestly hope I am wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh thats great 👍 I cleared her wish list and reported for frauds and scams like others so result. I'm guessing she is heading to Claires someone directed her to claire and scamley and she said she was unable to request her. Maybe she seen her address on google like the rest of us and is gonna take her chances ? I hope she doesn't because she doesnt seem stable and with Claire’s recent amount of calls to the police they might not take her seriously. I honestly hope I am wrong.
Even worse....if she does find the Hales they might think she's one of us 🤣🤣 Or we've sent her 🙄🙄

• Haha
Even worse....if she does find the Hales they might think she's one of us 🤣🤣 Or we've sent her 🙄🙄
Well I dont think any of us have ever given the impression of being crazy pyschos just people with morals trying to have our say and give our honest opinion on crappy arse moraless people because they delete and block so much. I have only ever relayed truthful information straight from the beggars mouth or from the crappy tiky tokys.

However as our guru of all things Claire often states...you dont know what someone is really like from a few mins on line ???

Genuinely wish we could hire a church hall out in the sticks somewhere and secretly all meet up! 🤣 I feel at home here 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Clare is taking a MH break from the craziness......she is the one who created the craziness that is surrounding them by begging for 3 days straight.

Also her work instagram has been deleted from her link tree in the bio!
I think she might have realised thinking she is famous is going to catch up with her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I dont think any of us have ever given the impression of being crazy pyschos just people with morals trying to have our say and give our honest opinion on crappy arse moraless people because they delete and block so much. I have only ever relayed truthful information straight from the beggars mouth or from the crappy tiky tokys.

However as our guru of all things Claire often states...you dont know what someone is really like from a few mins on line ???
Thing is she’s not on live a few minutes she’s on daily sometimes for 12 hours at time and we’ve seen what your like and your not a very nice person and that’s what we do see so imagine how horrid you are off camera

How ironic that the hoodie logos are beginning to match Tom's pallor 😂😂

Also, was just thinking perhaps Scare was afraid to donate, after all, she may need to watch her pennies for her legal fees when trading standards catch up with her. Herself & stone cold are like the modern day Del boy & Rodney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clare is taking a MH break from the craziness......she is the one who created the craziness that is surrounding them by begging for 3 days straight.

Also her work instagram has been deleted from her link tree in the bio!
I think she might have realised thinking she is famous is going to catch up with her!!
She obviously hasn’t been declaring it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.