Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
iPhone professional shoots? Please don’t tell me she’s doing photo shoots with an iPhone, or have I misread, never know with what she writes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes advertised previously that she does photo shoots and can edit photos
i can’t wait to see some of her work. She’s such a talented lady. Can turn her hand to ANYTHING. Amazing really, for someone who is riddled with anxiety and can’t work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all, longtime lurker on this thread. But I’ve found something which I have to share with you all. It seems she’s currently making a website:

Seems her partial address is on there so not very savvy of her. The mobile number is a business one I believe as they are using this profile pic on WhatsApp…
That website is shocking 😂 Come on Claire, you used to pretend that you could photograph and edit photos. Least you can do is make a decent looking website (with capital letters in the correct places etc).

i can’t wait to see some of her work. She’s such a talented lady. Can turn her hand to ANYTHING. Amazing really, for someone who is riddled with anxiety and can’t work 🙄
You need to scroll down her business Instagram page for the blurry photoshoot pictures. Can't share here as they're pictures of her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So reading her replies on her latest video things are getting bigger and better so that's great news no need for any more begging, that will work out better for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not exactly the best pictures to advertise a phOToGraPhY element of your business. I mean Jenny has no nose & well there's no words for Scarebear 🥴
6A487372-F9D0-416C-BDB8-456D06107AC5.png

• Haha
Pa

Partial address. The number 239 is interesting isnt it Claire? Its on Full in her hubbys business page. Publicly available. Who does she think shes fooling
Her address is still on her Instagram as well. In a video she flashes an envelope quick pause and it's easy to read 🤫🤭😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you are a big social media influencer and you are so savvy you know the first rule is to hide your home address
3E304C73-1942-4450-97AD-BDFC53CD40D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve improved by helping you sort out the bloody mess and done your research for you! I would maybe advise looking at either shopify or start off with big cartel as that is free. Her address will need to be on there for returns purposes, along with a phone number. Don’t forget your t&c /return policy / shipping times etc claire :) you’re welcome

Attachments

• Heart
We’ve improved by helping you sort out the bloody mess and done your research for you! I would maybe advise looking at either shopify or start off with big cartel as that is free. Her address will need to be on there for returns purposes, along with a phone number. Don’t forget your t&c /return policy / shipping times etc claire :) you’re welcome
Along with business insurance. Asking your local council for permission to run that business from your council house, relevant 3rd party testing of any baby clothing now they are modified with plastic motifs and checking your home insurance is still relevant because in the event of a fire if you store your stock in your house it could void the insurance
Then there is registration with the tax man to get a UTC and self employed national insurance contributions
And a proper partnership contract that you both sign
Don’t worry. Us Tattlers love helping you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Along with business insurance. Asking your local council for permission to run that business from your council house, relevant 3rd party testing of any baby clothing now they are modified with plastic motifs and checking your home insurance is still relevant because in the event of a fire if you store your stock in your house it could void the insurance
Then there is registration with the tax man to get a UTC and self employed national insurance contributions
And a proper partnership contract that you both sign
Don’t worry. Us Tattlers love helping you.
And she says we're trolls.

Look at all the help we've given you because we don't like seeing your vulnerable customers ripped off/buying dangerous products.

Reactions: 10
i think they need to stick to one type of business. It’s all too much in that photo. Bath bombs also need an assessment which costs a few hundred pound and my insurance wouldn’t cover it as it’s something that goes on the skin.

Omg you are right
No nose on Jenny, also look at Claire’s smile and teeth. And the shadowing of the pic lol looks like Claire needs a good wash
View attachment 1031708
It looks terrible that photo, not a good Ad for her iPhone photography business 🤣 why is she trying to do a million and one different things, her cups and that were tit enough without her trying to do loads of things at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why is she trying to do a million and one different things, her cups and that were tit enough without her trying to do loads of things at once!
Because the Mankey hoodies are not selling well. She thought they would keep her busy

Reactions: 6
It looks terrible that photo, not a good Ad for her iPhone photography business 🤣 why is she trying to do a million and one different things, her cups and that were tit enough without her trying to do loads of things at once!
Because she'll do anything to make a quick buck, no matter how tit she is at the chosen craft.

I wonder is beg bARe currently sitting at home practicing on Jacobs gaming devices 🤣
Don't go giving her ideas 😂

Because the Mankey hoodies are not selling well. She thought they would keep her busy
Wonder why we've still not seen the embroidered version yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.