Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a lovely day out spending her winnings knows she has no chance of getting very much more because she has milked it but will be back with no shame at all in no time. YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED BUT WE KNOW YOUR NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MORALS WHATSOEVER

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had a lovely day out spending her winnings knows she has no chance of getting very much more because she has milked it but will be back with no shame at all in no time. YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED BUT WE KNOW YOUR NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MORALS WHATSOEVER
Because she think whoever has the same opinion as you is a troll mind boggling I feel for her followers who she says needs her live possibly she seen mrs Kirby video aswell

Reactions: 7
Because she think whoever has the same opinion as you is a troll mind boggling I feel for her followers who she says needs her live possibly she seen mrs Kirby video aswell
she is definitely keeping a low profile because of the Mrs Kirby profile. What’s up Claire you scared she is starting to tell her story now???

Reactions: 12
Dear Claire …

this police story is becoming as shify as the New Year’s Eve story… you know the one that someone cancelled but then phoned you to check it was cancelled so you phoned up to cancel??!!

so last week you said you had contacted the police but they - in your words - said nobody was doing anything wrong … but this was the second time you had phoned them because remember the crime number time when you had a crime number??

so in November it was a crime and you had a crime number.
in December they told you nobody was doing anything wrong
And in January here you are reporting it to the police.

Are you ok hun??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear Claire …

this police story is becoming as shify as the New Year’s Eve story… you know the one that someone cancelled but then phoned you to check it was cancelled so you phoned up to cancel??!!

so last week you said you had contacted the police but they - in your words - said nobody was doing anything wrong … but this was the second time you had phoned them because remember the crime number time when you had a crime number??

so in November it was a crime and you had a crime number.
in December they told you nobody was doing anything wrong
And in January here you are reporting it to the police.

Are you ok hun??!!
What happened on new-year eve

Reactions: 1
I'm just out (for the second time this week) spending my pension....you know Claire, a pension I paid into when I was working.....a pension that allowed me to retire before I was 55.....still a few years till my state pension....but I paid NI too....so I'll get a full pension....and then I'll pay even more tax....to keep people like you, with UC top ups and pension credits. So you rob off others on Tiktok and then you'll rob off tax payers....you make my piss boil!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A opinion not a troll
Did anyone hear Tom say he does his books with Clare I do find that a little bit strange as he not really been friends with her that long

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened on new-year eve
she told the whole world on live where They were going NYE and what time the table was booked for

then came back on live ranting saying they couldn’t go because their table had been cancelled and the restaurant phoned them to check they really did want to cancel - but confirmed it was cancelled - so she then phoned to cancel it because she didn’t feel safe going 😂😂

A opinion not a troll
Did anyone hear Tom say he does his books with Clare I do find that a little bit strange as he not really been friends with her that long
oh do they hell.
This is the same Tom who said “what we earn now doesn’t have to be declared til next January anyway” and then Claire “I phone HMRC anyway to check I’m doing it right”

honestly they are so full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just out (for the second time this week) spending my pension....you know Claire, a pension I paid into when I was working.....a pension that allowed me to retire before I was 55.....still a few years till my state pension....but I paid NI too....so I'll get a full pension....and then I'll pay even more tax....to keep people like you, with UC top ups and pension credits. So you rob off others on Tiktok and then you'll rob off tax payers....you make my piss boil!!
Please dont let stonecold know you get a pension its not safe.
#save nannynelly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's ok guys, don't panic, she's going nO wE'rE, hopefully she'll also take some time this week to practice her lip synching 🙏
Screenshot_20220130_174101.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.