Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video this morning is beyond rediculous, be kind ha try it Clare you preach one thing and do another do you really not see it seriously. Could I ask how kind you all were last night and the slanderous comments that were made.

Reactions: 11
Did scarebare make this mornings video as a joke ? KIND you don’t know the meaning of it sweetie !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Did scarebare make this mornings video as a joke ? KIND you don’t know the meaning of it sweetie !!
She needs to learn how to be kind to her own kids before she sings her mantra from the rooftops
THIS WOMAN REFUSED TO LET HER OWN TEENAGE SON HAVE A SHOWER
How unkind is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
links found on your own page
Settings and privacy
Then pick report a problem
Then pick privacy/report abuse
Then pick report account
Then click on NO where is says is your problem resolved
Then pick need more help
Ill report as they need a relality check .i used to like manleys before the games started.never really new clare until snowden but definetly going to report

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely the last thing they’d want to do is involve the police because then the police would be looking into them too? And their dodgy business, the copyrighted things they sell, taking money off minors, their slander of others.. they aren’t the brightest are they.

What are they going to say ‘someone is above me on a leaderboard on tiktok and I’m mad about it’

Brilliant because the police force aren’t stretched to their limits already. It’s taking away from actual crimes. We’ve got someone damaging cars in my town, with an abundance of evidence and we can’t get a text back and it’s due to idiots like them wasting police time (also another offence)

Reactions: 12
They have been first many times i domt understand why they have such a problem with DHB been top .its his first time let him be top its for a good cause and quite frankly they should support him and maybe go live .its only manleys and claire that seem to have such a big problem .everyone else has been supporting dhb

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely the last thing they’d want to do is involve the police because then the police would be looking into them too? And their dodgy business, the copyrighted things they sell, taking money off minors, their slander of others.. they aren’t the brightest are they.

What are they going to say ‘someone is above me on a leaderboard on tiktok and I’m mad about it’

Brilliant because the police force aren’t stretched to their limits already. It’s taking away from actual crimes. We’ve got someone damaging cars in my town, with an abundance of evidence and we can’t get a text back and it’s due to idiots like them wasting police time (also another offence)
For someone who’s sister is a police detective and who’s son is a police cadet she does not have a clue. She is a laughing stock at the school gates and a laughing stock at the local cop shop

• Haha
Did she post a vid of her 1llb loss this week ? More like gained a stone I’d say 😂the PASTA QUEEN 👑 imagine doing come dine with her 🤮
It would be bacon pasta with her “mankey” tomato sauce and mountain of cheese and pudding chips and chocolate bar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooooo is she not coming on today now the competition have ended? 🤣 says it all really. I bet she’s fuming she’s not in the top 3 hahaha. She really thought she was going up on the weekly ranking too 🤣🤣🤣 no Carebare people are not going to send you castles and lions all day every day to get you too 30 never mind top one.
I hope DHB shares how much her and mankey family have made the last few days.
peolke can work it out from the couns plus she had a lion and castle once.
absolutely disgusting. 😡

links found on your own page
Settings and privacy
Then pick report a problem
Then pick privacy/report abuse
Then pick report account
Then click on NO where is says is your problem resolved
Then pick need more help
CE2588B7-9F1F-4AA9-AF1F-671C69DB8AE3.png

I’ve stuck one in too

Reactions: 10
That growstar must’ve had someone hacking his account as they’re gifting over 3k lippies
Lippies aren’t available anymore
I reported and TikTok said no violation 🙄🤣 they’re just as greedy as the creators.

Reactions: 5
I don't think the competition has ended?? Manley said earlier that the lipstick gifts weren't working so they weren't going to bother going live!! So clearly money is all they are interested in.
I'm sure seeing all the videos and threads about them isn't nice for them, but taking money from children and stopping your whole life for 3 days straight and been mean to yours kids over the head of it isn't nice either!!

Reactions: 6
Is he definetly over 18
From what I understand he’s sent proof to becks that he is. It’s deffo dodgy though as he’s cheating the game by ending his live every 3 seconds to get the 1000 points, all the lippies weren’t even showing in his top gifter either. Yet TikTok say it’s ok

Even right guys has found a hack and he’s ending his live every 3 seconds to get all the points. TikTok need to end it early

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.