Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going live tonight she needs a break.
Posting on Insta tho 😂😂😂
I do hope she has business insurance, she will be liable if anyone has a house fire as a direct result of her wax melts!
She didn’t know what clp was before it was mentioned here 🤣 although the last photo had clp on them, candles though claire.. require different labels than melts! You can’t use the same ones you do for melts. Also, please fill your clamshells all way to the top 😬 if you get stuck your local TS can help you :) I had to send a pic of my snapbars too as my local one doesn’t allow them to be sold since they come under food imitation laws tea lights also need labelling 😉 and don’t forget you can use scented tea lights in a wax warmer/melter
Just helping you out, since you know.. you’re a new business and don’t research yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, new to the thread pleased to see that there is a thread for BeggyBear. Please correct me if I am wrong but she claims she can’t work due to mental health? So imagine she is claiming benefits. Has she told DWP that she is running an "business" and is an "influencer" Remember she was putting her thumbs up and nodding her head when Lucy was reading that influencing is a proper job off a booklet for a ring light 🤣 I hope that they catch up on her. Claire is a beg and fraud no wonder she is friends with The Manky’s.

Reactions: 14
Hi, new to the thread pleased to see that there is a thread for BeggyBear. Please correct me if I am wrong but she claims she can’t work due to mental health? So imagine she is claiming benefits. Has she told DWP that she is running an "business" and is an "influencer" Remember she was putting her thumbs up and nodding her head when Lucy was reading that influencing is a proper job off a booklet for a ring light 🤣 I hope that they catch up on her. Claire is a beg and fraud no wonder she is friends with The Manky’s.
Welcome lovely x
Tattlers are in the case. As well as the dontholdback crew

Reactions: 4
Welcome lovely x
Tattlers are in the case. As well as the dontholdback crew
Thank you x
I knew that Tattlers would be on it, nothing gets passed Tattlers 🤣 hence why I thought I’d post here, kudos to Tattle and DHB crew for holding people like her accountable, it’s needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she told the whole world on live where They were going NYE and what time the table was booked for

then came back on live ranting saying they couldn’t go because their table had been cancelled and the restaurant phoned them to check they really did want to cancel - but confirmed it was cancelled - so she then phoned to cancel it because she didn’t feel safe going 😂😂

oh do they hell.
This is the same Tom who said “what we earn now doesn’t have to be declared til next January anyway” and then Claire “I phone HMRC anyway to check I’m doing it right”

honestly they are so full of 💩
Thank you x
I knew that Tattlers would be on it, nothing gets passed Tattlers 🤣 hence why I thought I’d post here, kudos to Tattle and DHB crew for holding people like her accountable, it’s needed.
[/QUOTE
Thank you x
I really do think Darryl should do this for charity and clarity on the next battle because this will rattle the feathers of most and I don’t mind gifting to charity

She didn’t know what clp was before it was mentioned here 🤣 although the last photo had clp on them, candles though claire.. require different labels than melts! You can’t use the same ones you do for melts. Also, please fill your clamshells all way to the top 😬 if you get stuck your local TS can help you :) I had to send a pic of my snapbars too as my local one doesn’t allow them to be sold since they come under food imitation laws tea lights also need labelling 😉 and don’t forget you can use scented tea lights in a wax warmer/melter
Just helping you out, since you know.. you’re a new business and don’t research yourself
Can’t* use scented tea lights sorry, you can’t use them. You need to put a wax safety leaflet/card in with ur orders too so it’ll cover you!
We’re not all bad 🙃😉

I had to hop on and talk about the TikTok of grandper dave going to the shop to get her revels.. with no coat… or shoes on😂😂 does she think we’re thick as pig shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to hop on and talk about the TikTok of grandper dave going to the shop to get her revels.. with no coat… or shoes on😂😂 does she think we’re thick as pig shite
Wrong thread? Or have I missed something?
either way I now want some revels 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Come on hands up …. Be honest now ….

who HEAR has missed her lives today? KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

I’m waiting …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how tall she is? She really does look like the green fuckin giant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's ok guys, don't panic, she's going nO wE'rE, hopefully she'll also take some time this week to practice her lip synching 🙏 View attachment 1028001
A break away from the craziness? 🤣🤣 she told everyone she would be back on today. She probably only took the kids to Aldi then made this TikTok in the car to
Show she’s out. She is trying to make out she’s a good parent yet we have screen recordings of her lump ass hubby threatening to
Hit someone with a baseball bat infront of his children and them both neglecting their kids.
Enjoy your 4 pieces of toast for breakfast
Then 5 chicken wraps for lunch
And pasta for tea tomorrow Claire. Oh and don’t forget the crisp and chocolate bar straight after tea.
She’s doing a charity night in March on Facebook I’m reporting her. She has not got a charity number and can not just take money as she pleases.

Did anyone see Lucy use the camera as a mirror 🤮🤮 and they wonder why they are called the mankey family. No shame what so ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claires Facebook page is now being closed down. They've asked all members to leave so they can close the group 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.