Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the competition has ended?? Manley said earlier that the lipstick gifts weren't working so they weren't going to bother going live!! So clearly money is all they are interested in.
I'm sure seeing all the videos and threads about them isn't nice for them, but taking money from children and stopping your whole life for 3 days straight and been mean to yours kids over the head of it isn't nice either!!
Thought they went live to give love and support lol 😂 what a load of bollocks they all chat so much crap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That grow boy found a hack and now so has right guys as 5 mins ago he was being sent lippies too!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That grow boy found a hack and now so has right guys as 5 mins ago he was being sent lippies too!
He keeps ending his live every 3 seconds too. Surely TikTok need to stop the cheaters? It’s literally in the rules 🤣
I bet the manleys and carebare are so bored without their phone in their face waiting in gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claire said she goes live everyday because her lives help people to eat and have company, another load of tit hey Claire! The only thing her food lives do is put people off food, big pasta mounds, shrivelled spinach, unwashed hands and dishing up the dogs dinner on the dirty chopping board 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They say they go live to help and support people yet now the lippys ain’t working they are nowhere to be seen 🤣🤣 how embarrassing. Tubby Tom probably gone back to bed as he’s shattered from all this begging 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Why is Scare not going live? I thought her public relied on her lol

• Haha
Claire said she goes live everyday because her lives help people to eat and have company, another load of tit hey Claire! The only thing her food lives do is put people off food, big pasta mounds, shrivelled spinach, unwashed hands and dishing up the dogs dinner on the dirty chopping board 🤮
Not today tho
Obviously For the money

Why is Scare not going live? I thought her public relied on her lol
All them kids n vulnerable people waiting for her so they can eat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Andy, nearly time for the tea time live isn't it? People rely on those lives remember? We'll see how much your wife really "cares" about her following.... Take a seat everyone. Let's wait and see 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will say she’s had a break Cos she’s emotionally drained or some other crap and blame DHB no doubt just like everything else. But really we know it’s cos of the game 😂

• Haha
She will say she’s had a break Cos she’s emotionally drained or some other crap and blame DHB no doubt just like everything else. But really we know it’s cos of the game 😂
She secretly fancies him I've seen this behaviour before they turn nasty, he's very happy stop thinking about him CB

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She commented on her mod Jenny's Tik tok 20 minutes ago, so can't say she's busy. Chop chop Claire, your vulnerable following are waiting for din dins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sooooo is she not coming on today now the competition have ended? 🤣 says it all really. I bet she’s fuming she’s not in the top 3 hahaha. She really thought she was going up on the weekly ranking too 🤣🤣🤣 no Carebare people are not going to send you castles and lions all day every day to get you too 30 never mind top one.
I hope DHB shares how much her and mankey family have made the last few days.
peolke can work it out from the couns plus she had a lion and castle once.
absolutely disgusting. 😡
Has competition ended now ? X

Reactions: 3
Well well how good is she at supporting her loyal followers that gift her nowhere to be seen because the lippies are not available tut tut … I wish she’d learn to spell said she’s not going any “we’re”it’s WHERE don’t think I’ll be ordering a cup with writing on any time soon 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Andy and Claire. No lives today. Last night you said you'd be on. What's changed? Oh yeah, the gifts! Scroungers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.