Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claires Facebook page is now being closed down. They've asked all members to leave so they can close the group 🤔
If it’s a page she can delete it.. if it’s a group she can archive it so no one can post it in
Either way if it’s her raffle one then good coz they’re illegal anyway

Reactions: 7
Come on hands up …. Be honest now ….

who HEAR has missed her lives today? KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

I’m waiting …
Dhe will be back, but she is delusional
She says people rely on her going live
Bullshit
If she never come back, they might nitice for a day or 3 but they will very soon forget her and move on. Fact!

Reactions: 6
They are hiding evidence after reading how many people have contacted DWP 100%
All that extra income and all the evidence of it all across social media 😆 not very bright is it.

After Mankys disgusting outburst calling DHB a child groomer I really wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t distance themselves from the skanky family too. Like Scare did with Shann.

This weekend all 4 of them have shown their true colours to their followers!

Be kind? They really don’t know the meaning!

Reactions: 11
Mel moons jumped on defending manleys and hales and dhb lives just cut off reckon the scammers have all got together to get him banned and he’s raised all that money for charity there all vile
Of course Mel Moon jumped in always has stick her nose in things that don’t involve her though it’s not surprising she’s defending Manky’s and Hales, Mel and Alfie are idiots when it comes to gifts too. Begs the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
All that extra income and all the evidence of it all across social media 😆 not very bright is it.

After Mankys disgusting outburst calling DHB a child groomer I really wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t distance themselves from the skanky family too. Like Scare did with Shann.

[/QUOTE
I caaant cooope

I cannot believe she thinks it will go away by hiding evidence we need to re report stating she is deleting ground and it’s to hide evidence .. so obviously something is not right here … where will people order Manley family merch now

I cannot believe she thinks it will go away by hiding evidence we need to re report stating she is deleting ground and it’s to hide evidence .. so obviously something is not right here … where will people order Manley family merch now
I screen shot everything

I just posted in the wrong 1 about this 😄 🤣 😂 😆 they are pretty much screwed though I had already mentioned in my report about ss on tattle so we got that pretty much covered 😉 also the insta posts she can lay low for a little while but it wont all just go away. Remember Claire and Andrew you did this to yourself we are not trolls just decent human beings with MORALS FAMILIES DECENT JOBS AND SOME WITH VULNERABLE CHILDREN WHO NEED PROTECTING FROM THE LIKES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THE MANKEY SCAMLEYS

also just to clarify no lies have been told hear at any point just facts gleaned from your own mouth on lives and your posts on tiky toky fb and insta(all evidence via ss available on request)

Off to work now but I will keep checking in have a beautiful day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha I thought you told HMR everything Claire, gone a bit quiet now haven’t you, and why you closing your group, thought everything was 100% legit. I don’t think so do you, you can’t even spell HEAR or know what HMRC is called so I doubt you are that clued you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was the group surely not the one with mental health advice and cooking recipes.

Reactions: 5
Running scared now are we ? why would you delete a business page if nothing to hide ….Wonder how the merch is doing 😂

Last edited:
I’m so glad she’s felt she can share this!
She really is a wonderful lady who sadly was taken advantage of by the wrong people. I hope they feel some sort of remorse for what they’ve done but I won’t hold my breath. I hope it doesn’t deter her from ever being herself and helping if she can, just not for these leeches. They make enough money!
Mrs K if you still read here just know we’ve got your back 💖 never ever change the beautiful, kind soul you have. If you ever open a PO Box feel free to let us know as if

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.