Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its hard to believe Clare would mime this is me, nothing to Bragg about Clare I'd be ashamed, I find it odd you're not.

Reactions: 9
Listen to how much hedwig manky has put in.... and scare still calls team dhb trolls no we aren't trols we are hardworking adults with capacity to see through your bullshit! Bring on today! Final push! duck the begs and the scammers!

WHAT WAS LUCY DOING WITH HER HAND!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This troll here (me) personally spent £34.99 a d sent it all as lippys last night so DHB would beat dan and the reaction in that video above was worth every penny
I am not worried if Sammy wins, I doubt if DHB is too
Mankey calling it points is a cheat tactic, wasn’t he complaining about cheat tactics himself on grow streamer?
He sent his child followers inti DHB live to fight his corner but refused to go in himself
Scares said she won’t be on til 2 today because she has to take the kids out
Just because WE said they bern stuck inside in front of screens all day
She makes quick cheap pasta meals so she has more time to beg
She makes the kids turn devices off so she has enough power for begging
She makes her hubby do the housework so she has more time to beg
I have no idea why she refuses her son to have a shower that ones a bit weird
So… I spent £34.99. I don’t regret it. Did it with a good heart but won’t be doing it again. I can however appreciate more how easy it is for gifters to get carried away, the turning it into lippys and giving away on the battle lasted less than 1 battle so shame shame shame shame on them for even begging for lippys
This has REALLY opened my eyes
The word has to get out
Sending gifts COSTS money - the creator you send gifts to KEEPS the money - the creator withdraws the money into their OWN bank account

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I seen so many people saying sorry to the mankeys and nocarebear cos they couldn’t afford to gift anymore, they make these people feel like they have to gift them so they don’t lose. It’s disgraceful!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I seen so many people saying sorry to the mankeys and nocarebear cos they couldn’t afford to gift anymore, they make these people feel like they have to gift them so they don’t lose. It’s disgraceful!
Yup
And that’s whats called grooming behaviour

Reactions: 8
Not talking about DHB anymore no, so he wasn’t slating him to Diddy dan at 12.15 this morning then? Of course he was. And slating that becks and poker the mod too. None of them can keep DHB name out of their mouths.

And the Lawrence battle was a complete set up, his battle with manky last night showed it

Reactions: 6
That Sammy is in a proper mood now because he's not in top runnings anymore.

These people need to get a life.

He said it doesn't matter what place the charity comes, they shouldn't come 1st or 2nd or 3rd because its only charity.

Dont know how he justifies lining Claire and Toms back pockets more than people that actually NEED it. These people are disgraceful, hope everyone has seen their true colours now. They cant even support charities.

And said he's not counting grow streamer as number 3 as they cheated. These are adults that need to put on their big boy pants and get a grip, you haven't won a tiktok competition and now you're crying about it.

That grow streamer is very clever and swooped in last minute, fair play to the young lad for having initiative and didn't need to take off kids and vulnerable to do it. Unlike Claire and Tom who think their silly little child grooming challenges are entertaining.

Reactions: 12
They just can’t hack it can they?

At the end of the day whether he wins or not DHB has proved his point and opened peoples eyes into how much money they are making and they don’t like that

It’s a complete and utter joke “I’m so tired. This really is hard work. It’s getting boring now” - well I’m sorry nobody is forcing you to stay?????? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They're such a contradiction, yesterday they spent how long bitching & moaning about the grow streamer kid "cheating", well low & behold there's Lucy this morning doing battles with right guy, and they decide to 'test out' (about 5 times) if the hack works.... Hypocritical much🤔

They're such a contradiction, yesterday they spent how long bitching & moaning about the grow streamer kid "cheating", well low & behold there's Lucy this morning doing battles with right guy, and they decide to 'test out' (about 5 times) if the hack works.... Hypocritical much🤔
And accusing Growstreamer of being a child.....Becks checked with him off DHBs live before they let him duel DHB. The lad is 18.....shame the scruffy Manleys dont check their followers ages....lost count of the number of accounts I've reported for being under 13 and have had violations.

• Heart
She's acting a right witch too whilst naked in bed. Sharon is the new Mrs Kirby.
What do you mean? Has Sharon paid to meet them as well? I do believe Sharon is just a comfortable financial one and shares her gifts about, to different creators. I hope she is aware who some people feel she is, and ignores those who try to take advantage. She seems like a nice and kind person honestly. Maybe someone should invite her here as well.

Someone should send sharon the mrs k story she is obviously getting reeled in 'i will message you sharon 10 times ) we heard you claire 😄 🤣 😂
Yes someone send it to her! She is obviously not aware or, as I heard her say once whilst gifting she gifts because she can and doesn't need to explain herself to others. She is a working professional in America and does well apparently.

Someone should send sharon the mrs k story she is obviously getting reeled in 'i will message you sharon 10 times ) we heard you claire 😄 🤣 😂
Yes someone send it to her! She is obviously not aware or, as I heard her say once whilst gifting she gifts because she can and doesn't need to explain herself to others. She is a working professional in America and does well apparently.

Reactions: 3
Did she post a vid of her 1llb loss this week ? More like gained a stone I’d say 😂the PASTA QUEEN 👑 imagine doing come dine with her 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Check out dontholdbacks latest Instagram post 😳😳😳😡😡😡😡
I just saw that 😳. Do they not realise that that is a huuuuuge statement to make against someone? And they can probably get in trouble for it. All over a competition? They’re pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What exactly have they contacted the police about?? Did they report themselves for begging and taking money off underage kids for three days straight? Or because DHB had been telling the truth about them all for three days straight??
Clare should listen to her message she preaches and try being kind to her kids and putting them before a silly TT competition!

Reactions: 10
I am interested who has lied about claire ? We know Claire has lied because she opened her mouth but not heard any lies about her

Reactions: 7
What exactly have they contacted the police about?? Did they report themselves for begging and taking money off underage kids for three days straight? Or because DHB had been telling the truth about them all for three days straight??
Clare should listen to her message she preaches and try being kind to her kids and putting them before a silly TT competition!
Amazes me how she got through to the police so quick and had the phone call done in minutes on a Saturday night 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.