Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Claire so depressed about? Just joined her live and she looks like she’s about to cry 🤣 what have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were about to come off because apparently its been such a hard day of effortless begging.

Lucy comes in absolutely raging at the thought of losing potential pennies.

Trouble in paradise with the Manley's, they speak to each other so disrespectfully.
Its got worse since the few days they spent at Scares. Has to be about merch in there somewhere

Reactions: 4
Mel moons jumped on defending manleys and hales and dhb lives just cut off reckon the scammers have all got together to get him banned and he’s raised all that money for charity there all vile

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
And here we have it! First Papablaze then Derby Dan 🥰
Brilliant lives. Think everyone was shocked at how much support DHB actually has

Mel moons jumped on defending manleys and hales and dhb lives just cut off reckon the scammers have all got together to get him banned and he’s raised all that money for charity there all vile
He’s still on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course she defends all the beggars.. she’s bezzies with Lawrence 🙄

Now Lawrence wants to dual dhb.. just so he can shoot his gob off I bet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel your pain.....the number of times I felt like performing an emergency tracheotomy on my husband whilst he slept.....at least they cant snore with a tube 🤣🤣
Please tell me a tracheotomy would work ? I am seriously considering if I can sacrifice never hearing I love you again for just 1 nights decent kip 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Please tell me a tracheotomy would work ? I am seriously considering if I can sacrifice never hearing I love you again for just 1 nights decent kip 😄 🤣 😂
Learn sign language or lip reading.....worth the sacrifice I'm sure 🤣 The only other answer is suffocation by pillow xx

• Haha
Can anyone explain to me what these live TikTok challenges that CB does are about. The gifts cost money to send - where does the money go ?

Can anyone explain to me what these live TikTok challenges that CB does are about. The gifts cost money to send - where does the money go ?
The gifts get converted into money and she withdraws it into her bank or paypal
Welcome to tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way they treat Nathan like a child is ridiculous now.

He’s literally a teenager going through puberty and they’re not even letting him shower?

Telling him to go get in bed when he wanted a shower. Poor boy he will rebel very soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

He’s literally a teenager going through puberty and they’re not even letting him shower?

Telling him to go get in bed when he wanted a shower. Poor boy he will rebel very soon.
They didn't allow him to shower?! She was shouting at him earlier to get off the PlayStation and video call because she was lagging. She's an absolute bleep. Yes, I used that word. But she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

WTF since when does a teen need permission to shower?

So the beggy pair can sit on live laughing and joking day and night probably making a load of noise and her son can’t have shower, what a joke! Claire speaks to him like tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.