Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a blimmin control freak
Teens get sweaty, if he needs a shower, he needs a shower. If one of my kids when they were that age asked me could they have a shower I would drop down dead. Who even has to ask that? Fukin ‘ell
He has to go to bed now all uncomfortable and sweaty. Vile vile vile woman and vile vile vile Andy for not standing up for him

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She truly is a control freak. The way she speaks to Andy and her kids is vile. Truly vile.

Reactions: 9
What's the latest video about could someone enlighten me?? What stand has she made and I take it she means dhb is the bully?? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She's acting a right witch too whilst naked in bed. Sharon is the new Mrs Kirby.

Reactions: 8
Someone should send sharon the mrs k story she is obviously getting reeled in 'i will message you sharon 10 times ) we heard you claire 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone should send sharon the mrs k story she is obviously getting reeled in 'i will message you sharon 10 times ) we heard you claire 😄 🤣 😂
The amount she's gifted to Claire, Tom, Papablaze, Dan and Lawrence tonight is sickening.

Did scare gift scamleys? Scamleys gifted Lawrence.. I thought friends helped each other out no? 🤐

Reactions: 7
Mrs Kirby has stayed very silent on the whole fall out rumour mill but I think her post tonight is the start of her starting to tell all …
That poor lady has been taking advantage off big time. My heart breaks for her. I really hope she has seen the light and blocks them all.

Well did you see Andy face when Lucy got up to do the challenge in her little shorts he was drooling, He said put it away I can see to much. He was joking around with her then a few minutes later he said he has a problem with it always being soft to when Tom made a comment about something. He’s always making dirty remarks. Carebare looked so embarrassed when he said he got that problem of it always being soft 🤣🤣 she moved her face of camera.
then tubby Tom answered someone’s questions in comment and said him and Lucy don’t get any closer in the bedroom to what they are now sitting next to each other 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 how embarrassing. Andy definitely fancies Lucy. They need to wife swap 🤣 Claire is always flirting with Tom too. 🤮

well done on DHB tonight he smashed it. I got hold of a few gifters and told them they can get in to trouble for giving away their benefit money. Hopefully that will scare them off gifting as it’s not on.

People have reported carebare to social services they have screen recordings of her lives. Screaming infront of kids, saying they are going around with a baseball bat, neglecting her kids, shouting at them. Making them turn consoles off for her to beg, not letting her teenage son have a shower. Oh you just wait carebare.
Also she said it’s under police investigation- she hasn’t even gave a statement 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not a investigation until the police have spoke to all parties involved 🤣🤣 she really is thick!

Check out Mrs Kirby s video at the comments 👏👏 people welcoming her to tattle life. I really hope she joins. She has liked the comments so fingers crossed x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well did you see Andy face when Lucy got up to do the challenge in her little shorts he was drooling, He said put it away I can see to much. He was joking around with her then a few minutes later he said he has a problem with it always being soft to when Tom made a comment about something. He’s always making dirty remarks. Carebare looked so embarrassed when he said he got that problem of it always being soft 🤣🤣 she moved her face of camera.
then tubby Tom answered someone’s questions in comment and said him and Lucy don’t get any closer in the bedroom to what they are now sitting next to each other 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 how embarrassing. Andy definitely fancies Lucy. They need to wife swap 🤣 Claire is always flirting with Tom too. 🤮

well done on DHB tonight he smashed it. I got hold of a few gifters and told them they can get in to trouble for giving away their benefit money. Hopefully that will scare them off gifting as it’s not on.

People have reported carebare to social services they have screen recordings of her lives. Screaming infront of kids, saying they are going around with a baseball bat, neglecting her kids, shouting at them. Making them turn consoles off for her to beg, not letting her teenage son have a shower. Oh you just wait carebare.
Also she said it’s under police investigation- she hasn’t even gave a statement 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not a investigation until the police have spoke to all parties involved 🤣🤣 she really is thick!

Check out Mrs Kirby s video at the comments 👏👏 people welcoming her to tattle life. I really hope she joins. She has liked the comments so fingers crossed x
the kettle is on Mrs Kirby … and it’s free….

Well Claire your latest video … you didn’t even join in with half of the words and your lip sync was still shite 😂😂

brave and bruised? Really?

I’d go hiding if I were you Claire cos it looks like Mrs K is about to tell her story and my guess is that it will take more than 1 video…..

At least you can pay the bailiffs off now though oops sorry I mean go on that holiday !!

And just to end on this for tonight

check out Claire’s second to last video “The Hale Family”…. “Cos you’re amazing”

Claire… Ava… Jacob… Andy……… CLAIRE !!!

if this is “the hale family” where’s Nathan ????
Wow!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just got up for work missed most of last night as fell asleep but seen spot of videos on tik tok about dhb getting 77k against derby Dan then seen a comment off a creator that it’s from trolls now this is my OPINION not trolling everyone Is forgetting that Darryl money is going to charity ! That’s why people are donating and seeing other creators pout and have tantrums is fuelling the fire 🔥 it doesn’t matter if dhb wins now he has raise so much for charity I would love him to win and will gift tonight for charity not to be called a troll cause I have done ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Trouble is she really is that thick she will forget this lie she told about going to the police and it being under investigation so they cant talk about it because then they was announcing that dhb was having a battle and everyone should go over and support against him. The next min she is telling andy to save more screen shots because she will send them when she sends all her stuff in ? Then they have had a really good night and really enjoyed it ? Wtf ???
I have also mentioned in my report to the benefit fraud hotline that there must be people spending benefits gifting because if they had jobs they would be at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They would have been the bigger people if they supported DHB and what he's doing as it's for Charity as we are all doing, they have made themselves look terrible by the jealousy and sour grapes.

Reactions: 8
Hope Claire isn't up early this morning, just popped on Sammys live to gift him and say good luck and the competition gifts are switched off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just got up for work missed most of last night as fell asleep but seen spot of videos on tik tok about dhb getting 77k against derby Dan then seen a comment off a creator that it’s from trolls now this is my OPINION not trolling everyone Is forgetting that Darryl money is going to charity ! That’s why people are donating and seeing other creators pout and have tantrums is fuelling the fire 🔥 it doesn’t matter if dhb wins now he has raise so much for charity I would love him to win and will gift tonight for charity not to be called a troll cause I have done ✅
Listen to how much hedwig manky has put in.... and scare still calls team dhb trolls no we aren't trols we are hardworking adults with capacity to see through your bullshit! Bring on today! Final push! duck the begs and the scammers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.