Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We helped save Mrs Kirby. We took it to DHB & becks & james and they finished the job

Tom wasnt passing on messages in last nights late live with Claire from the gifters she blocked. He totally ignored their cry for help as they all said they were being nice and thought they got blocked by mistake or by a rogue mod
Imagine if Tom had a rogue mod in Claires side
Ohhh la la
Plus I don’t think the merch is going as well and they must be fed up with people complaining about the quality etc
i feel like she needs to bring a merch range out saying “A can cope… I was saved” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dont snack do you Claire? Compulsive liar.

Ordering 3 ice creams and 3 huge cookie doughs for 5 people, 2 of which being children.

Greedy pigs are now arguing over it as well. And Andy asked them if they sent them anything for free, who do they think they are?!

You know its bad when even Tom said he wouldn't be able to have such a huge portion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is Sharon not bankrupt by now. She must spend thousands on these tramps.

Barely even gets an ounce of gratitude either. The odd 'thank you Sharon' occasionally but its never sincere.

These people are just pound signs to them same as Mrs K.

Reactions: 9
I'll never get my head around families sitting around and strangers gift them money. I heard Clair say something like that's what we are here for I felt like saying nope you are here to beg at any cost.

Why does Tom hold that baby as if its a fake doll. Proper ragging it about with no head support whatsoever. And keeps coughing straight in his face.

No wonder the poor thing is deathly pale, hope the health visitor picks up on this.

I usually would not comment on a child however this isn't just pale complexion, its clear lack of nutrients and care.

I'll never get my head around families sitting around and strangers gift them money. I heard Clair say something like that's what we are here for I felt like saying nope you are here to beg at any cost.
It’s such a strange concept to most of us normal folk isn’t it. I can’t wrap my head around it

Reactions: 6
Ok so I've been out with the fam bam this afternoon and have come back to 7 pages of thread to catch up on.....lmao 🤣🤣🤣
So we are still begging but if you wanna send big gifts thats grand too now!
They both are complete scroungers, sitting on live constant more or less for 3 straight days.....Lanzarote AND spending money here we come!!

• Haha
Ava Marie just said Sharon come live and Claire about screamed 'NO!'

She knows full well Sharon cant send gifts whilst on a live, she's such a beg.

• Wow
She should probably be putting Ava Marie to bed really …..
Ava Marie just said Sharon come live and Claire about screamed 'NO!'

She knows full well Sharon cant send gifts whilst on a live, she's such a beg.

Reactions: 5
Off for another quick secret convo in the kitchen to view the screen recording Tom took.....Tom, we have FAR more recordings of you and the Witch of the West.....so off you duck you poisoned dwarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Andy is more of a mother than Claire is. She makes him do everything

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.