Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 are you a man hahaha. Someone asked her if she had a boyfriend she went all smiley and said I’m married, it was a 12 year old girl who asked her 🤣 she really thinks people fancy her 🤮
I can’t stand it when Andy pandy comes on live. He speaks sooooo slow.
Did anyone here her say she wants to swap genes now and go for the weekly ranking? So that means big gifts. I’m not being funny but she has no chance. The first three on the board get universes and lions every night. She thinks she’s some kind of celeb 🤣🤣🤣
She can’t tell people where she is going in Ireland to as she might get mobbed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs don’t make me laugh, my pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
Mobbed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Princess page deleted my comments on her video 😬
I think someone in here liked them though 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Papa blaze has just said on his live before he went of to go and support daryl as hes doing it for charity and he 100% belives that its all going to charity

Papa blaze has just said on his live before he went of to go and support daryl as hes doing it for charity and he 100% belives that its all going to charity
And told people to get hin back to number 1

Reactions: 3
Ffs don’t make me laugh, my pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
Mobbed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Princess page deleted my comments on her video 😬
I think someone in here liked them though 😉
I saw recent comments from a person with a egg profile pic which are still there

Reactions: 1
So now this challenge isn't enough for the greedy beggars and now they're also wanting to be on weekly ranking.

So Claire has changed from 'just send the lippies'. To 'I need normal gifts as well too.'

They're so so greedy and money orientated its insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This begathon is causing a lot of tension between them, I reckon this is the start of their fall out now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There never going to get top of the weekly ranking .the weekly ranking people literally do it all day and night every day .shes no where near there league there a different level haha

Reactions: 3
I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW!

Saying they have an ongoing police investigation against DHB and they have been told not to comment any further.

Hope they get done for wasting police time. How can they have the audacity to call the police when they're slating him the same, Andy literally threatened him with a baseball bat and they beg off the vulnerable and children.

These people are so beyond immature and unbelievable, its actually draining now watching the lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DHB has talked to Mrs K. And she’s not friends with the Mankeys or Scare anymore
God I've missed so much been glued to all the lives. Did Mrs Kirby really say that. Claire was spouting the other day she supports Mrs Kirby

Reactions: 2
So now this challenge isn't enough for the greedy beggars and now they're also wanting to be on weekly ranking.

So Claire has changed from 'just send the lippies'. To 'I need normal gifts as well too.'

They're so so greedy and money orientated its insane.
She’s a cheeky witch!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
There never going to get top of the weekly ranking .the weekly ranking people literally do it all day and night every day .shes no where near there league there a different level haha
And oh how it must stick in Toms throat that the bloke that runs the pizza shop he orders from....a bloke with only 50k followers......is on the leader board. It's not just about gifts, its likes, views and content too. What does that tell you Tom?

God I've missed so much been glued to all the lives. Did Mrs Kirby really say that. Claire was spouting the other day she supports Mrs Kirby
Mrs Kirby has stayed very silent on the whole fall out rumour mill but I think her post tonight is the start of her starting to tell all …

Reactions: 4
I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW!

Saying they have an ongoing police investigation against DHB and they have been told not to comment any further.

Hope they get done for wasting police time. How can they have the audacity to call the police when they're slating him the same, Andy literally threatened him with a baseball bat and they beg off the vulnerable and children.

These people are so beyond immature and unbelievable, its actually draining now watching the lives.
Wasn’t her hubby the one sat with a baseball bat? I missed that but I’m sure the police would love to see it.

*ignore that I seen you mention he did have a baseball bat! They’ve got some cheek when they’ve physically threatened him on live and he just called them beggars and scammers 🤣

Tension and arguments brewing FOR SURE.

Toms getting furious every time his supporters gift the Hales.

First the girl with the gaming chair and then the Adams family. He's not good with hiding his emotion, you can tell he's not happy. He wants to be before Claire 100000%

We helped save Mrs Kirby. We took it to DHB & becks & james and they finished the job

Tension and arguments brewing FOR SURE.

Toms getting furious every time his supporters gift the Hales.

First the girl with the gaming chair and then the Adams family. He's not good with hiding his emotion, you can tell he's not happy. He wants to be before Claire 100000%
Tom wasnt passing on messages in last nights late live with Claire from the gifters she blocked. He totally ignored their cry for help as they all said they were being nice and thought they got blocked by mistake or by a rogue mod
Imagine if Tom had a rogue mod in Claires side
Ohhh la la
Plus I don’t think the merch is going as well and they must be fed up with people complaining about the quality etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.