Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Claire keep pointing out Lucy’s spot. It’s the third time now she’s said it looks sore.

I smell insecurity. It’s obvious when a ‘friend’ points something out multiple times it’s an attempt to humiliate and draw attention to it.

Reactions: 8
Cheers to our Brian (whoever you are) for inviting her here. Oh imagine if she did …. Imagine Scare Bear’s face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does Claire keep pointing out Lucy’s spot. It’s the third time now she’s said it looks sore.

I smell insecurity. It’s obvious when a ‘friend’ points something out multiple times it’s an attempt to humiliate and draw attention to it.
Shows how much of a horrible "friend" Claire is.

Cheers to our Brian (whoever you are) for inviting her here. Oh imagine if she did …. Imagine Scare Bear’s face 😂
Saw that 😂 I would love to see Mrs Kirby go live with DHB and spill the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mrs Kirby if you ever read this..
you are an amazing lady!
Never ever let anyone take advantage of you again but also - don’t ever stop being you! The kind, caring, beautiful lady you are!
We’re not bad people on here, we just don’t like seeing wrong doing to innocent and vulnerable people!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg!!! Did anyone hear Ava Marie then! Please tell me someone did
“We want them to give you money”
“No we don’t no we don’t it’s money on the screen”
She’s obviously overheard the adults talking 😭😭😭
Their plan worked and getting big gifts again
Yes I heard it to. Absolutely disgusting 😡 Claire was saying she’s 5 by the way. Yes 5 and knows her mum makes money sitting there. She probably told them if they are good they can get money for a gift 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I heard it to. Absolutely disgusting 😡 Claire was saying she’s 5 by the way. Yes 5 and knows her mum makes money sitting there. She probably told them if they are good they can get money for a gift 😡
100% people don’t realise kids are a lot smarter than people give them credit for! They have ears and listen to what we say, I can only imagine what’s said in that house. “We’re going to try and get money from the people on the internet to go on holiday today” kids aren’t daft.

Reactions: 6
Out of the mouth of babes
I heard it too
Never a truer thing spoken

Reactions: 4
I am usually just a silent reader on this thread. But I went to look at Mrs Kirbys new post and saw this account. I can’t tell if this woman is for real 😬 sorry if you’ve all already seen these and posted about them on here. I’m usually on Shan’s thread so it’s hard to always keep up with others 🥰
I have seen those! That poor woman’s been exploited all over TikTok and it makes me feel sick for her :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I am usually just a silent reader on this thread. But I went to look at Mrs Kirbys new post and saw this account. I can’t tell if this woman is for real 😬 sorry if you’ve all already seen these and posted about them on here. I’m usually on Shan’s thread so it’s hard to always keep up with others 🥰
this woman makes my skin crawl. Wrong on every level and certainly not what Mrs Kirby deserves.
However I blame Claire partly because this is exactly what they have done to this woman and made some other people believe it’s ok to do so

OMG is the women for real 😡 what’s the account name please?

Reactions: 2
Oh she's princess page or some name like she must be related to Clare

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this woman makes my skin crawl. Wrong on every level and certainly not what Mrs Kirby deserves.
However I blame Claire partly because this is exactly what they have done to this woman and made some other people believe it’s ok to do so
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing when I came across them 🥺. Poor Mrs Kirby

• Sad
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 are you a man hahaha. Someone asked her if she had a boyfriend she went all smiley and said I’m married, it was a 12 year old girl who asked her 🤣 she really thinks people fancy her 🤮
I can’t stand it when Andy pandy comes on live. He speaks sooooo slow.
Did anyone here her say she wants to swap genes now and go for the weekly ranking? So that means big gifts. I’m not being funny but she has no chance. The first three on the board get universes and lions every night. She thinks she’s some kind of celeb 🤣🤣🤣
She can’t tell people where she is going in Ireland to as she might get mobbed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
So her kids just come home and she’s more arsed about what the gift was and telling him he couldn’t go on whatever he wanted to go on! How about
Hello! Did you have a nice time? 😡😡😡

I think this was spoke about on dhb live and mrs Kirby in contact with them x
Oh I meant the beggy woman not Mrs Kirby but yes I’m glad she’s spoken with them 🙌🏼

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.