Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy acting uninterested in Lucy now because he knows us tattlers are on the swingers case :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andy saying tiktok is hard work is he joking. He's the only one I respect 5% for still keeping a job.

Tom going on about how tired he is because the creep stayed up on tiktok till 2:30am and then slept on sofa. What sort of a life is that?

If that was my husband I'd be having words but since its Tom then Lucy probably prefers him out the bed, going off his hygiene he probably reeks.

Reactions: 10
Andy saying tiktok is hard work is he joking. He's the only one I respect 5% for still keeping a job.

Tom going on about how tired he is because the creep stayed up on tiktok till 2:30am and then slept on sofa. What sort of a life is that?

If that was my husband I'd be having words but since its Tom then Lucy probably prefers him out the bed, going off his hygiene he probably reeks.
They have only been married a year. Newlyweds and he sleeps on the sofa

I think the rogue mod is a shared mod and they favour the Mankeys

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ll blame anything and everything on DHB, did you hear Tom say last night he better not come round where we live everyone knows about him round here. Tom thinks he’s some kind of mafia boss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ll blame anything and everything on DHB, did you hear Tom say last night he better not come round where we live everyone knows about him round here. Tom thinks he’s some kind of mafia boss 😂😂
He'd get parmo'd....to within an inch of his life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saying… after what was put in their lives late last night… and it kept going! Even had a few tonight… no blocking… definitely a leak in the carebear camp… she needs to look closer to home I think 😬😂🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Why are people in their comments now saying they look drained and to have a rest and they’ve done well etc, acting like they are doing this all for a good cause. Am I missing something here or what. Do people not realise they are all doing it to line their own pockets!

• Angry
Just saying… after what was put in their lives late last night… and it kept going! Even had a few tonight… no blocking… definitely a leak in the carebear camp… she’s needs to look closer to home I think 😬😂🎉
Or 2 hours from home 🤣🤣

They have only been married a year. Newlyweds and he sleeps on the sofa

I think the rogue mod is a shared mod and they favour the Mankeys
We’ve only been married 2 and mine has to sleep on the sofa some nights or he’ll get twatted in the back with my elbow. His snoring is horrendous 🤣 it’s not coz he’s manky and wears the same tshirt 5 days in a row 🙈 I just need total silence while I sleep 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They were about to come off because apparently its been such a hard day of effortless begging.

Lucy comes in absolutely raging at the thought of losing potential pennies.

Trouble in paradise with the Manley's, they speak to each other so disrespectfully.

Reactions: 7
Its so good on DHB, his followers are totally supporting him me included, real laugh it was I bet Clair's on speed dial to the bobbies because it's not fair DHB is in first place.

• Heart
We’ve only been married 2 and mine has to sleep on the sofa some nights or he’ll get twatted in the back with my elbow. His snoring is horrendous 🤣 it’s not coz he’s manky and wears the same tshirt 5 days in a row 🙈 I just need total silence while I sleep 🙃
I feel your pain.....the number of times I felt like performing an emergency tracheotomy on my husband whilst he slept.....at least they cant snore with a tube 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why are people in their comments now saying they look drained and to have a rest and they’ve done well etc, acting like they are doing this all for a good cause. Am I missing something here or what. Do people not realise they are all doing it to line their own pockets!
No cos there followers are either kids the vulnerable or just complete idiots lol 😂 there deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else get a bad vide with Dan wanting to put it all aside or am I just too suspicious 🤣🤣
My mind runs away with me sometimes and I way overthink 🙈 what if him and scamleys and Claire set him up and that’s why they kept going off live 🤣🤣🤣 I know I’m way way off but I always think the worst so I can enjoy it if it turns out different 😬😬

I feel your pain.....the number of times I felt like performing an emergency tracheotomy on my husband whilst he slept.....at least they cant snore with a tube 🤣🤣
Omg I’m glad someone can relate! He honestly falls asleep within seconds and he’s away snoring, so so loud. Me still awake at 2am wanting to high five his face with a chair 😭😭😭 he started waking up and going downstairs though 🤣

• Haha
Everyone go on DHB live he’s battling derby Dan 9:15 the mankeys have told all his people to gift derby Dan. Let’s show them how to win 🙌🤣 wipe that smug look of mankeys and carebare face

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.