Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And its referring to YouTube....and influencers....getting paid to produce relevant material.....totally different to begging and doing Talentless shows....or tonights offering of challenges....with no less than 7 challenges using shots.....hmmmmmm......so you intend drinking shots in front of your mainly pre pubescent followers....Google that Claire.....you couldn't spell vulnerable yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
Did u see Lucys face. She has 2 huge spots from those out of date face packs yesterday She said it was burning her skin and she even put one on Ruby

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at the account that has srnt carousels to them both 😳 thats what the little interval was for to create a fake account to gift themselves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Look at the account that has srnt carousels to them both 😳 thats what the little interval was for to create a fake account to gift themselves
What account was it? What did it start with? I missed it
But they clearly read here coz I said earlier get ur husband to gift u instead of asking strangers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure how true it is
Probably true. I watched her ban her own supporters last night because she took what they said the wrong way
Then in Mankeys live several of her supporters were asking him to tell her. But he ignored. I think because secretly he is jealous if her and doesn’t want her to get those gifters back
Wheres all this Mankey merch she was overrun with orders for this week?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Good on her, they still deny taking money from her 😡😡😡 they’ll blame it all on DHB as usual.

Reactions: 6
Aww bless. Someone plz invite her here
Aww bless. Someone plz invite her here

This makes me so sad glad she opened her eyes shame on you all for exp
Its about Scare
Shes saying have a day off (begging)
DHB & crew have been in touch
Same.. she’s just an innocent lady. She needs to have good, honest people around her who treat her for the wonderful lady she is!
say what you like about us tattlers not trolls by the way not dhb by the way. How you treated gill is so bad I’m glad she has seen the light she was just a pawn in the game so sad isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
say what you like about us tattlers not trolls by the way not dhb by the way. How you treated gill is so bad I’m glad she has seen the light she was just a pawn in the game so sad isn’t it
oh yes someone please invite her here 😂

I totally agree. It’s vile what they have done to her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.