Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG eho just heard here say on lube the Instagram page is going to. 👏👏🤣 she’s setting up a website but in about 8 weeks.
She definitely reads tattle. No more lives on TikTok 👏 only on a Thursday for Mr & Mrs yes that’s to gain gifts. She said people really enjoy it we’ll do it and turn the gifts off then carebeg! I hope DHB gets hold of this information- begging once a week!
She looks a mess on the live. Kids commenting too 🤦‍♀️ Crap views.
she’s trying to get to 4000 likes on her page. Someone said they accidentally unfollowed her 🤣 then someone kept spamming about needing help so Claire said she suddenly can’t see the comments anymore 🙄

her mods are on there saying they are keeping a eye on the chat 🤣🤣 what they going to do? They can’t do anything.
One of her mods said she’s giving her blocking finger a rest - how many people she blocking 🤦‍♀️
Sorry that’s meant to say live 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
She hasn't figured out it's here as opposed to hear yet God love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Begbare running away from baseball bat Andy and her kids for a night or two. How will they cope without copious amounts of pig products cooked for them?

Begbare is also deleting her Instagram business page at the weekend. Very odd move as most businesses have social media pages alongside their websites in order to advertise. Definitely hiding a lot.

Begbare also stated that nothing she has done with her business has been illegal... 🤔

- Selling copyright/licensed goods
- Raffles
- Selling baby grows and pyjamas without correct safety testing.
- Selling wax melts and candles without correct safety testing.
- Running a business from a council house without correct permission.
- Running a business without the correct insurance in place

The list is endless, Beggy.

Screenshot_20220201_202546.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t find the Facebook page? What is it? x

i can’t find his Facebook page what is it please? It’s not coming up
Manleyfamily1 carebear85

They will never get that following on fb or insta because most of their followers in tiky toky are kids , bought and paid for or have multiple accounts keep trying though guys

Reactions: 4
That Jenny lettin is the lady who makes the melts
🕯 🕯 Melts who make melts 😂😂

Begbare running away from baseball bat Andy and her kids for a night or two. How will they cope without copious amounts of pig products cooked for them?

Begbare is also deleting her Instagram business page at the weekend. Very odd move as most businesses have social media pages alongside their websites in order to advertise. Definitely hiding a lot.

Begbare also stated that nothing she has done with her business has been illegal... 🤔

- Selling copyright/licensed goods
- Raffles
- Selling baby grows and pyjamas without correct safety testing.
- Selling wax melts and candles without correct safety testing.
- Running a business from a council house without correct permission.
- Running a business without the correct insurance in place

The list is endless, Beggy.

View attachment 1033123
Oh my god the best 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad I have my "alter ego" Facebook accounts....there's no stopping this Tattler Tom and Claire....and setting up a new account on FB is easy too 😈😈

Reactions: 5
So claires leaving her family for a few days, when? Because she's traumatised? Because of the stuff she's done though... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.