Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#teamhaley woo hoo I must be a true supporter ? No I am tattler till I die 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

Absolute comedy gold these deluded shameless beggars are going nowhere they will be back like a bleeping rotten smell you just cant get rid of.

Reactions: 11
Are they all that bleeping vile that they want to take viewers away from fundraising for that little boy tonight to watch two unwashed women trying to figure out how to use Facebook live. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Are they all that bleeping vile that they want to take viewers away from fundraising for that little boy tonight to watch two unwashed women trying to figure out how to use Facebook live. They should be ashamed of themselves.
They actually are but we all knew that anyway didn't we ?

Tom in the background getting a little stiffy if the followers go up 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that was awful 🤣🤣🤣 what a terrible live. Tom thinking the views would go up loads really made me laugh. They kept dropping never mind going up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😅

They’ve dropped down 30 and are currently at 90 viewers. They’ll need bouncers and security guards to hold everyone back soon. Actually I wonder how many of those viewers are us 🙊
They always assume all the followers are fans lol
How wrong they are

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not at all. It's a cracker 😂😂😂
Thanks, would be funny if everyone did it, a least for a few days just so Andy can see his beautiful bearded wife 🤢🤢

auditions for the bearded lady from greatest showman

actually the bearded beggar !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously can that little guy with the baseball bat not check over scarebares spelling we’ve now got We’re spelt for ( Where ) on the old insta post …..Now look HEAR I can’t cope with this as well 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks, would be funny if everyone did it, a least for a few days just so Andy can see his beautiful bearded wife 🤢🤢

auditions for the bearded lady from greatest showman

actually the bearded beggar !!

Hellooooo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AA79457E-3B42-4CBD-91F0-42B0F1E69B27.jpeg
** ATTENTION ALL TATTERS **

We’ve got a new grammar mistake let see who can spot it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1033627** ATTENTION ALL TATTERS **

We’ve got a new grammar mistake let see who can spot it 🤣🤣🤣
- We're = where
- Couple cooking? You and Andy sitting in the hot tub together or something?
- Fire ends squad? That something to do with Smithy Family?
- Lack of grammar and punctuation.

Grade: F-
Must try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On 11th January Scarebeg, got Bubbles the guinea pig, previously the Mankeys neglected pet, and promised her the best life, a bigger cage, a playground of toys. Seems just as neglected poor little thing. Still in the tiny cage. Still no toys.
bleeping shameful. We know now you earn £1000’s from begging. We all saw that with help of DHB

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.