Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carebeg is so traumatised she is going to stay with a family member down south til Thursday. Her whole family is traumatised.
Stay with your family then. If it’s that bad give up social media
She cant see the wood for the trees
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Tell your family how much you’ve begged off people while your there 💰

Reactions: 7
Carebeg is so traumatised she is going to stay with a family member down south til Thursday. Her whole family is traumatised.
Stay with your family then. If it’s that bad give up social media
She cant see the wood for the trees
When you are tramatized really you can't be on live trust me seriously get a grip.

Reactions: 6
OMG eho just heard here say on lube the Instagram page is going to. 👏👏🤣 she’s setting up a website but in about 8 weeks.
She definitely reads tattle. No more lives on TikTok 👏 only on a Thursday for Mr & Mrs yes that’s to gain gifts. She said people really enjoy it we’ll do it and turn the gifts off then carebeg! I hope DHB gets hold of this information- begging once a week!
She looks a mess on the live. Kids commenting too 🤦‍♀️ Crap views.
she’s trying to get to 4000 likes on her page. Someone said they accidentally unfollowed her 🤣 then someone kept spamming about needing help so Claire said she suddenly can’t see the comments anymore 🙄

her mods are on there saying they are keeping a eye on the chat 🤣🤣 what they going to do? They can’t do anything.
One of her mods said she’s giving her blocking finger a rest - how many people she blocking 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
OMG eho just heard here say on lube the Instagram page is going to. 👏👏🤣 she’s setting up a website but in about 8 weeks.
She definitely reads tattle. No more lives on TikTok 👏 only on a Thursday for Mr & Mrs yes that’s to gain gifts. She said people really enjoy it we’ll do it and turn the gifts off then carebeg! I hope DHB gets hold of this information- begging once a week!
She looks a mess on the live. Kids commenting too 🤦‍♀️ Crap views.
she’s trying to get to 4000 likes on her page. Someone said they accidentally unfollowed her 🤣 then someone kept spamming about needing help so Claire said she suddenly can’t see the comments anymore 🙄

her mods are on there saying they are keeping a eye on the chat 🤣🤣 what they going to do? They can’t do anything.
One of her mods said she’s giving her blocking finger a rest - how many people she blocking 🤦‍♀️
Considering Mr Skanky was goin to watch the football ⚽ he’s still on now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont thimk they have enough followers .as i know you can send badges as ive seen tyrone get them on insta before .so i think that you have to have a certain amount
10k followers and for the U.K. it’s invite only. It is available to all US creators though

Reactions: 3
So Tom announces Lucie will go live at 7.30 and she turns up looking like that!!. The great unwashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.