Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begbare running away from baseball bat Andy and her kids for a night or two. How will they cope without copious amounts of pig products cooked for them?

Begbare is also deleting her Instagram business page at the weekend. Very odd move as most businesses have social media pages alongside their websites in order to advertise. Definitely hiding a lot.

Begbare also stated that nothing she has done with her business has been illegal... 🤔

- Selling copyright/licensed goods
- Raffles
- Selling baby grows and pyjamas without correct safety testing.
- Selling wax melts and candles without correct safety testing.
- Running a business from a council house without correct permission.
- Running a business without the correct insurance in place

The list is endless, Beggy.

View attachment 1033123
Nah I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She can delete what she likes.. all the evidence is still here and all over insta and TikTok

Reactions: 7
This is car crash Facebook best comedy ever ….they’ll be back on TikTok tomorrow that’s the scariest thing tho 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are so desperate to get followers. No one is going to bother to keep up with content in so many places and on different days. It doesn’t work.

I shared it by accident (😩) and my mate sent this
72544634-5227-464E-9F97-1F4F5B1A7979.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if Lucy just said there isn’t enough protection for people on tik tok and Claire agreed then Lucy said for creators. How about there isn’t enough protection there for kids with money grabbing beggars like you two!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Tom 'should I just make a quick video and say we're on Facebook, we'll probably get loads coming over that way' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Toms doing a TT post he reckons he’s gonna get loads to come over to Facebook 😂😂 v😂
Hes got no chance theres loads of lives happening for that little boy i cant belive there not getting involved themselves just becasue they wont be making money from it

Reactions: 5
As if Lucy just said there isn’t enough protection for people on tik tok and Claire agreed then Lucy said for creators. How about there isn’t enough protection there for kids with money grabbing beggars like you two!
😡🤬 They seriously can’t see any wrong in themselves!!

Reactions: 4
No Lucy there’s not enough protection for your coercive begging from hundreds of kids/vulnerable people

Reactions: 6
Is she going to over to Facebook more because she’s saw that the Mankey family and the scammy (Smithy) family doing it?

(edit - I put she is when it should’ve said is she)

Last edited:
‘I’ll do a tiktok, LOADS of people will come over.’

They’ve gone up 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.