Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s going to Facebook and Lucy is live on Instagram tonight 🤣
Look what someone wrote 🤣👏
people stay on TikTok they won’t go on Facebook to watch her live 🤣 plus it’s easier to buy gifts on TikTok compared to Facebook and Instagram. A lot of kids don’t know how to do it.
look at Tubby Toma reply to this CHILD! She’s a young girl he’s sick.
I seen that it’s disgusting how he only replied to her at first!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aww scarebare dueted skanky Tom on tiktok I’m almost crying ! With laughter that is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😄 🤣 😂 I did say he would go first with the dramatic woe is me and she would duet it so predictable they will be back but if not good riddance and go tattle 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😄 🤣 😂 I did say he would go first with the dramatic woe is me and she would duet it so predictable they will be back but if not good riddance and go tattle 👏👏👏👏
Oooh I’m praying they keep away 🙏

Reactions: 7
If you look at Manley views 7000 views 147 likes that says it all ta ta lol no way will they get big following on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she real? It just gets worse.
I am going to put share short family clips on here … watch this space… 🤦‍♀️ Ummmm no one wants to see them carebeg.
FFS she will try and be like the smithy family next 🤣
Short family clips … what exactly off? Ava-Marie saying “ I can’t coopppeee” or Andy pandy shouting I got a baseball bat I will use it” 🙄
Ava told her once not to post the video of her online and she still did. 😡

I bet Nathan gets bullied so hard in school and the other two will when they grow up to
As she’s just a known beggar

Reactions: 15
Oh god the new video I don’t know what’s worse now her begging on lives or these cringe fake videos ! Jenny tell her to SPELL (HERE ) the right way I’m loosing my 💩 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right guys went over to Facebook and he makes good money off it doing his food reviews. Claire and mankey need some good content to do Facebook as they won’t get no stars otherwise and they’ll be crying 😂 Claire could do a competition on who piles the most food on a plate and the mankeys could do who’s got the dirtiest clothes on competition, that’s the only consistent thing about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claire with Tom on insta
It’s not doing her any favours
She’s not found the teeth whitening filter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick of these delusional families calling us trolls for having a different opinion to them.

We are not bullying you for telling the truth, grow up and put your big boy and girl pants on Claire and Tom.

Also Claire's recent insta with her showing off her cleavage :sick: Put it away Claire the only one oogling over that is Touchy Tom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Should rename that Instagram live to begathon. They will be back properly on tiktok. They haven’t stopped posting though so why are they saying they are having a break.

She also says she checks and will be checking that everyone is over 16 before they are accepted in her group. I’m over 16, and I joined the Facebook group ages ago, but there’s nothing on my profile that shows I’m over 16 as it’s 100% completely private. Even the profile photo wouldn’t give it away. So is she sure she’s checking?

Reactions: 7
Should rename that Instagram live to begathon. They will be back properly on tiktok. They haven’t stopped posting though so why are they saying they are having a break.

She also says she checks and will be checking that everyone is over 16 before they are accepted in her group. I’m over 16, and I joined the Facebook group ages ago, but there’s nothing on my profile that shows I’m over 16 as it’s 100% completely private. Even the profile photo wouldn’t give it away. So is she sure she’s checking?
It’s not as easy as TikTok to sign up on fb and insta, they’ll lose so many followers/gifters. That’s less money for their bank though so I’ll welcome it.

I see our zyxwu_v in the live!

Love spotting fellow tattlers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

With all the people I follow on Instagram they all happen to be celebrities why would anyone follow these people.

Reactions: 4
Carebeg is so traumatised she is going to stay with a family member down south til Thursday. Her whole family is traumatised.
Stay with your family then. If it’s that bad give up social media
She cant see the wood for the trees

Carebeg is so traumatised she is going to stay with a family member down south til Thursday. Her whole family is traumatised.
Stay with your family then. If it’s that bad give up social media
She cant see the wood for the trees
I seen the sympathy talk with Tom All for attention did laugh about the email past work employers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she traumatised from - people calling her out and getting too cocktails for her own good. Yet she will still post crap as she is obsessed with social media. She can't keep away .

Reactions: 5
Claire sat picking her ear on live for all to see the scruffy pig

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.