Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she did she said they are friends lol I’m so glad they going to instragram not having to see begging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to doing Facebook lives & the more content over there 😂
Not sure they be back on tik tok Thursdays to beg lol

There’s 875 followers on Facebook can you really see her staying on there
32FE0B92-D567-4166-9A49-2E2AA26246A9.png

Anyone seen the dinner two huge chicken loads potatoes and obviously salad whole bag cheese went on it for two people surely that’s now healthy my opinion I wouldn’t be able to eat two huge chicken

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s only coming live on TT once a week now on a Thursday night to do Mr & Mrs. I mean. How do I deal with the devastation???
That just goes to show how they were only on Tik Tok for the gifts.

Last night Lawrence did some quick math calculations regarding earnings he'd made on a couple of battles. In 2 battles, with around 4k points on each side (that includes likes) he made around £30. £30 in 10 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Good luck on fb & insta! No gifts on insta but stars on fb. I’ll give it 2 weeks.

They’re only doing it as they’ve shown their true colours on live last weekend & think in a couple of weeks it will all blow over.

It won’t be the same! I reported 20 underage accounts yesterday following them & 17 have been removed. And reading here lots of others have reported kids accounts following them too.

Reactions: 10
Good luck on fb & insta! No gifts on insta but stars on fb. I’ll give it 2 weeks.

They’re only doing it as they’ve shown their true colours on live last weekend & think in a couple of weeks it will all blow over.

It won’t be the same! I reported 20 underage accounts yesterday following them & 17 have been removed. And reading here lots of others have reported kids accounts following them too.
Instagram have started doing gifts so they’ll be back to begging in no time on there

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I

yes I reported 18 and 12 were removed .. I give it a week they will miss Sharon

Instagram have started doing gifts so they’ll be back to begging in no time on there
Insta is such a bad platform for lives though. Not user friendly and reading the comments when multiple on screen is near on impossible. Not going to go well for them on either platform. They'll be back next week.

Reactions: 6
Aww scarebare dueted skanky Tom on tiktok I’m almost crying ! With laughter that is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he’s going to Facebook and Lucy is live on Instagram tonight 🤣
Look what someone wrote 🤣👏
people stay on TikTok they won’t go on Facebook to watch her live 🤣 plus it’s easier to buy gifts on TikTok compared to Facebook and Instagram. A lot of kids don’t know how to do it.
look at Tubby Toma reply to this CHILD! She’s a young girl he’s sick.

Attachments

That guy has serious health problems , he's so white .
All the CRAP he eats 😳

So he’s going to Facebook and Lucy is live on Instagram tonight 🤣
Look what someone wrote 🤣👏
people stay on TikTok they won’t go on Facebook to watch her live 🤣 plus it’s easier to buy gifts on TikTok compared to Facebook and Instagram. A lot of kids don’t know how to do it.
look at Tubby Toma reply to this CHILD! She’s a young girl he’s sick.
All kids that rely gives me the shivers ….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.