Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember once I got some bath bombs off a lady Facebook daughter had a real bad reaction so only use lush now
See I can’t use lush 🤣 but As long as they’re safe and tested, and have a label on them with what’s in them just incase of cases like yours. Lush are quite sneaky as they don’t have their bombs wrapped in store. They do print labels at the end and stick them on the bags, but with my melts, ingredients have to be listed at point of sale. So I have a whole section on my site with all clp info, an album with it listed kn my fb and insta.. another thing to add to your list claire :)

Reactions: 5
I’m not being funny but I would eat that at tea time. I don’t even eat until about 3. I have never had breakfast. How do she eat so much 😳 I mean most people would have a sandwich or maybe one of them thins not 3 with sausage, bacon and brown sauce then not forgetting the afters 🤣🤣 fruit and yogurt which is probably full of sugar. Oh and fizzy drink 🤣
I bet she has a packet of crisp and chocolate bar to finish off with too 🤣
still no photo of the 1lb she lost. She’s not doing any walking either 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See I can’t use lush 🤣 but As long as they’re safe and tested, and have a label on them with what’s in them just incase of cases like yours. Lush are quite sneaky as they don’t have their bombs wrapped in store. They do print labels at the end and stick them on the bags, but with my melts, ingredients have to be listed at point of sale. So I have a whole section on my site with all clp info, an album with it listed kn my fb and insta.. another thing to add to your list claire :)
You need to send her an invoice for consultancy fees although I have a feeling her postman will have his handsfull at the min with cease & decease notices , tax bills and invites down the dwp fraud investigation unit 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not being funny but I would eat that at tea time. I don’t even eat until about 3. I have never had breakfast. How do she eat so much 😳 I mean most people would have a sandwich or maybe one of them thins not 3 with sausage, bacon and brown sauce then not forgetting the afters 🤣🤣 fruit and yogurt which is probably full of sugar. Oh and fizzy drink 🤣
Is she having three thins? I have one with a bowl of soup I'm so good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG.....thins are 99 calories each, sausage 74 calories each and bacon medallions 57 calories each....add the strawberry mousse at 76 calories and it's a light lunch of 766 calories!!!

I just had a corned beef buttie and a packet of plain crisps....470 calories.....that's after having bran flakes with strawberries and blueberries for breakfast....with a cup of coffee with a splash of semi skimmed lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
OMG.....thins are 99 calories each, sausage 74 calories each and bacon medallions 57 calories each....add the strawberry mousse at 76 calories and it's a light lunch of 766 calories!!!

I just had a corned beef buttie and a packet of plain crisps....470 calories.....that's after having bran flakes with strawberries and blueberries for breakfast....with a cup of coffee with a splash of semi skimmed lol.
Why so much for someone who sits on their arse all day? Why sausage and bacon? You are mentoring people on diets. Pick one. 3 is the magic number

• Haha
Why so much for someone who sits on their arse all day? Why sausage and bacon? You are mentoring people on diets. Pick one. 3 is the magic number
[/QUOTE
I have no words
I have no words what’s for tea tonight sweetcheeks ? I’m having a nice pork chop dinner lol

Reactions: 6
She’s like a bloody dustbin the amount she shovels into her mouth the word I’m looking for is GREEDY 🐷 oink oink 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s like a bloody dustbin the amount she shovels into her mouth the word I’m looking for is GREEDY 🐷 oink oink 🤷🏼‍♀️
I like snaffling shes a snaffler 😄 🤣 😂
I have seen her snaffle a pack of crisps without taking a breath thats a skill 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s not forget she had 6 thins to make 3 sandwiches 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg all them calories.
so add up breakfast, dinner, tea and all her crisp and chocolates she must have about 6000 calories a day 🤣🤣🤣 and she got the cheek to run a support/diet group. Everyone will be wondering why they are putting on weight 🤣

• Haha
Let’s not forget she had 6 thins to make 3 sandwiches 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg all them calories.
so add up breakfast, dinner, tea and all her crisp and chocolates she must have about 6000 calories a day 🤣🤣🤣 and she got the cheek to run a support/diet group. Everyone will be wondering why they are putting on weight 🤣
She’s allowed 1600/1700 a day she said last week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s live on her little Facebook group now

She’s only doing TikTok lives on a Thursday apparently

Reactions: 2
She’s only coming live on TT once a week now on a Thursday night to do Mr & Mrs. I mean. How do I deal with the devastation???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.