Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely crying here at her photo for her website 🤣🤣🤣 I mean really? She is going to use that mess?
looks very professional carebeg, I’m sure it will draw people to your website 🤦‍♀️
so now she’s doing bath bombs? Do she realise she also needs these testing before selling? Gosh she must be spending a fortune on getting all this sorted legally.

I run my own event business setting up weddings, parties etc. I do balloons And sell a few personalised items, My bottles are £7. The bottles are £1 to purchase so why is she selling them £15? 😳
I also attended business courses and worked hard to get it where it is now. I have reached 20,000 on my Facebook page. That’s because I done everything the correct way carebeg.
also you need A Domain name. You won’t know what that is and I’m not telling you 😊
LEARN things before you think
You can just set up a website and sell crap.

someone please order from her then request a refund 🤣🤣 for her crap products.

Hi all, longtime lurker on this thread. But I’ve found something which I have to share with you all. It seems she’s currently making a website:

Seems her partial address is on there so not very savvy of her. The mobile number is a business one I believe as they are using this profile pic on WhatsApp…
I just realised it says iPhone professional shoots - omg stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my one year old granddaughter can take a better photo than carebeg. This is just embarrassing. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to take one for the team. I’ve just not got the time to follow up on complaints atm. I am in the middle of an EHCP fight with the local authority

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine using a Christmas photo when it’s February 🤦‍♀️
she has put gift shop with address underneath 🤣🤣🤣 looks very professional carebeg! Let’s see how many more customers you get. Obviously only sold one mankey family jumper and that’s the one you tagged someone in. 🤣🤣🤣

Someone needs to take one for the team. I’ve just not got the time to follow up on complaints atm. I am in the middle of an EHCP fight with the local authority
Hope you are ok x

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Good luck babe,my daughters took absolutely months, we applied in April 2019 and then September 2020 it was approved! Very frustrating them things. Hope the process is quicker for you 💖

Last edited:
I’m absolutely crying here at her photo for her website 🤣🤣🤣 I mean really? She is going to use that mess?
looks very professional carebeg, I’m sure it will draw people to your website 🤦‍♀️
so now she’s doing bath bombs? Do she realise she also needs these testing before selling? Gosh she must be spending a fortune on getting all this sorted legally.

I run my own event business setting up weddings, parties etc. I do balloons And sell a few personalised items, My bottles are £7. The bottles are £1 to purchase so why is she selling them £15? 😳
I also attended business courses and worked hard to get it where it is now. I have reached 20,000 on my Facebook page. That’s because I done everything the correct way carebeg.
also you need A Domain name. You won’t know what that is and I’m not telling you 😊
LEARN things before you think
You can just set up a website and sell crap.

I just realised it says iPhone professional shoots - omg stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my one year old granddaughter can take a better photo than carebeg. This is just embarrassing. 🤣🤣
My sister runs her own business selling handmade things and she will source the best items, best prices and will make things, test, remake, test, constant tweaks and changes here and there to make sure something is perfect before putting it out there for sale. CareBears hoodies with a faded wrinkled iron on patch thing shows she doesn’t do this and doesn’t care what she sells, along as someone buys it. It’s a kick in the teeth to people like you who are dedicated. It also puts off people buying from decent sellers when they’ve had bad experiences elsewhere with people like her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope you are ok x
Ya all good thanks. One granddaughter is autistic with a few other problems. Got refused an Education & Health Care Plan and got my tribunal court case end of the month. Pretty sure we will get it at tribunal as I have 2 really good consultants letters now x. Her school thinks they will settle just before the court date

There is actually an answer to the underage gifters on tiktok, especially if it’s the GoHenry cards. My middle son went into a shop to grab himself a drink and packet of crisps, it got declined, because in actual fact it was registered as an off licence, and their accounts are obv too young etc so it refuses it. Go Henry and TikTok could do something along the same lines maybe?

Cant wait to see this new bigger and better business, as a soap, bath bomb (pretty much any toiletries) candle, wax melt, and a Cricut Maker owner ,yes Clare a Maker, not a joy 😂😂 sorry had to get that in… I know quite a lot of rules and regulations…as do all these other talented trolls, it’s basics. Sending positive vibes ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Back to 3 of everything on the old healthy eating journey today 😄 🤣 😂 she looks and sounds so miserable take a break la tik tok will still be there

• Haha
Jesus the LUNCH is back ! Why oh why is it 3 of everything? 🐷 try the thins they been out years luv 😂😂 probably say only 200 calories in that lot I’m still waiting for the scales pic where you lost a 1llb last week ⚖

• Haha
Back to 3 of everything on the old healthy eating journey today 😄 🤣 😂 she looks and sounds so miserable take a break la tik tok will still be there
Sausages and bacon seem back in full force too. Her fake happiness is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus the LUNCH is back ! Why oh why is it 3 of everything? 🐷 try the thins they been out years luv 😂😂 probably say only 200 calories in that lot I’m still waiting for the scales pic where you lost a 1llb last week ⚖
Because 3 is the magic number (you sung it in your head didn’t you) 🤣🤣🤣 🥓 🥓🥓

• Haha
I can only usually manage 1 sandwich thin 🤣, I do usually have some fruit and yogurt and maybe a pack of Pom bears tho with mine 🙈
I hope she’s exercising, she needs to keep moving more and it’ll drop off.

Reactions: 4
i think they need to stick to one type of business. It’s all too much in that photo. Bath bombs also need an assessment which costs a few hundred pound and my insurance wouldn’t cover it as it’s something that goes on the skin.
I remember once I got some bath bombs off a lady Facebook daughter had a real bad reaction so only use lush now

The cooking lives will he held hear on Facebook RESULT no gifts

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.