Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they wouldn’t last long 🤣 can’t handle the truth
No doubt tattle or dhb will be blamed in a mental health/be kind post looming.
I’ll be surprised if there is no mental health be kind post come the end of the day, hate the way people like her use mental health and be kind when they are being held accountable for their crappy actions

Reactions: 7
I’ll be surprised if there is no mental health be kind post come the end of the day, hate the way people like her use mental health and be kind when they are being held accountable for their crappy actions
I should think she has got bad mental health with her dodgy buisness and ripping kids off its not mental health issues it's guilt clare
Meant to be a good Catholic girl aren't u

Reactions: 9
Thanks so much for explaining Mumz! Poor woman sounds like she's been through it and very trusting in the scammers! Hope she's OK x
Sharon from Florida is the new Mrs K. But I think shes just loaded and not vulnerable. Still doesn’t make it right

• Sad
It's very telling that the only person who's posted negative aimed videos today is begbare. Every other creator pleading for positivity and for everyone to get along, whilst begbare sits with her cups in her own negative bubble.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this thats what I said this morning YOU have done all this to YOURSELF Claire love no lies on hear just facts ! Andy has obviously seen on hear/here (getting myself confused now) and told here to get it deleted quick.

I think the be kind mental health will come from manky scamley telling us he has a friend going through some tit because the toxic trolls have got to her. Well to clarify again I am not a troll 🙄 and I dont see any trolls in hear/here

Sharon from Florida is the new Mrs K. But I think shes just loaded and not vulnerable. Still doesn’t make it right
I'd question anyone's vulnerability when they're gifting the amount that these ladies have.

Haha more comments as fast as she is deleting them 😄 🤣 😂 😆 I heard her say the other day she is going to add the words job and work to her block list on lives 😄 🤣 😂 it must add up to part time hours to have to keep deleting comments on her crappy tiky tokys 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Haha more comments as fast as she is deleting them 😄 🤣 😂 😆 I heard her say the other day she is going to add the words job and work to her block list on lives 😄 🤣 😂 it must add up to part time hours to have to keep deleting comments on her crappy tiky tokys 😄 🤣 😂
If she wasn't a complete beg and her content wasn't negative, draining tit then she wouldn't have to waste time deleting negative comments.

• Heart
She can’t have any mental health problems as she been screaming “Lippys” at the screen for days.
I bet kids have used their dinner money etc of their bank cards. They get addicted as it’s a game so they want carebeg to win.
lots of kids accounts have been removed today as I reported lots too.

Reactions: 6
She can't have Mental Health to keep making more videos on camera I can tell you when you are a sufferer you can't face the postman never mind putting yourself all over social media even more so the truth us out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
More comments 🤣🤣 it seems more and more people are opening there eyes.
Have a look at her comments on some of her posts. They are either kids or vulnerable adults. I have just reported a load of accounts. She won’t have any one left in a min 🤣
[/QUOTE
it’s absolutely ridiculous posting videos like that unfortunately the way Tom Andy care and Lucy behaved due to losing a competition was so bad to see .. still awaiting dhb receipts and screen recordings ..

Reactions: 4
I'd question anyone's vulnerability when they're gifting the amount that these ladies have.
They call her a friend. But who here would continually take hand outs from their friends like that? It’s totally immoral. Don’t dress it up as that’s how influencers earn their money. It’s not. Go do a proper advert. Go do proper product placement. Actually influence for the greater good

Reactions: 3
She can’t have any mental health problems as she been screaming “Lippys” at the screen for days.
I bet kids have used their dinner money etc of their bank cards. They get addicted as it’s a game so they want carebeg to win.
lots of kids accounts have been removed today as I reported lots too.
I reported loads all violations found x

Reactions: 6
it’s absolutely ridiculous posting videos like that unfortunately the way Tom Andy care and Lucy behaved due to losing a competition was so bad to see .. still awaiting dhb receipts and screen recordings ..
Nothing will be on til tonight. He’s taking his wife out today as a thank you as he said he neglected her all weekend due to the competition

They call her a friend. But who here would continually take hand outs from their friends like that? It’s totally immoral. Don’t dress it up as that’s how influencers earn their money. It’s not. Go do a proper advert. Go do proper product placement. Actually influence for the greater good
This. All of this.

Sharon wasn't a friend until she started gifting them. Now Claire invites herself over to stay with her etc.

An influencer doesn't beg on lives for hours and days on end. An influencer makes quality content targeted at their audience (for Claire, advertising Mr Tumble would be perfect). They make money via their ads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.