Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now then carebeg I think you need to do some research before you sell your candles. I am sending a report now to trading standards as they are doing none of above. I am 100% sure trading standards haven’t been there to check these candles out. They will print the stickers of the printer wnd stick the same sticker on each scent 🤣
I will be reporting now and I hope others do the same.
she’s probably taken her Facebook page down as a few people got hold of the football clubs to say she was printing their logo.
they did get back and ask for more details on the business so hopefully they would of got in touch with her. If they haven’t they will be.

she is in very big trouble now. Everything is coming out.
DHB said he will have a discussion about these begs the next few days 🙌 he wanted to keep the weekend positive as it was for charity.
Candles are ALOT harder to do than melts! I looked into it for well over 6 months before even attempting to make one but it just wasn’t for me. You need the right vessel, wick, lots of testing. I just really hope they’ve done it properly as candles if made wrong can do some serious damage to a persons home or themselves.

Reactions: 6
You only need to go through her followers to see how many underage kids watch them! Some of them look under 10… and they think it’s ok to sit there with a baseball bat threatening people and being crude! I’d be mortified if I found my kids watching this “family” account

Reactions: 7
Now then carebeg I think you need to do some research before you sell your candles. I am sending a report now to trading standards as they are doing none of above. I am 100% sure trading standards haven’t been there to check these candles out. They will print the stickers of the printer wnd stick the same sticker on each scent 🤣
I will be reporting now and I hope others do the same.
she’s probably taken her Facebook page down as a few people got hold of the football clubs to say she was printing their logo.
they did get back and ask for more details on the business so hopefully they would of got in touch with her. If they haven’t they will be.

she is in very big trouble now. Everything is coming out.
DHB said he will have a discussion about these begs the next few days 🙌 he wanted to keep the weekend positive as it was for charity.
Thankyou

I love how you are helping her business to grow
She should take you on as an adviser x

You only need to go through her followers to see how many underage kids watch them! Some of them look under 10… and they think it’s ok to sit there with a baseball bat threatening people and being crude! I’d be mortified if I found my kids watching this “family” account
She got a lot of children following her when she paired up with the Mankeys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thankyou

I love how you are helping her business to grow
She should take you on as an adviser x

She got a lot of children following her when she paired up with the Mankeys
Honestly I’m scared that some look as young as 6! They need safeguarding off that app. Their profiles are wide open. There’s an age limit for a reason 😭😭😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The comments on her tiky toky though 😄 🤣 😂 they will be deleted soon enough would be funny if she let everyone have their say 🙄 oh then it would be just like tattle 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄
Its really easy to spot the child accounts just look in her comments every vid

Reactions: 4
More comments 🤣🤣 it seems more and more people are opening there eyes.
Have a look at her comments on some of her posts. They are either kids or vulnerable adults. I have just reported a load of accounts. She won’t have any one left in a min 🤣
She’s deleted all of the comments 😂

• Haha
Mrs K was a big gifter. They made her mod. The Mankeys saw what she was gifting and also made her mid. Then she was going to pay for the whole Hale family for a meal New years. But it got cancelled. We think Mrs K cancelled it but Scare blamed tattle
We had a campaign to save Mrs K. And DHB and beck’s got involved and we all saved her. Look at Mrs K latest TT. X

Spending her TT balance
Thanks so much for explaining Mumz! Poor woman sounds like she's been through it and very trusting in the scammers! Hope she's OK x

Someone said they wouldn’t last long 🤣 can’t handle the truth
No doubt tattle or dhb will be blamed in a mental health/be kind post looming.

Reactions: 5
No wonder she doesn’t do the school run much, anyone on HEAR who’s got kids know how people love gossip on the school playground, bet they all talk about her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.