Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in what happened with Mrs Kirby? Ive heard her name but don't know the background of what happened?

Reactions: 1
See, she does read here 😉 I literally said she need to open a website and start taking legitimate payments and document. Or TS has paid her a visit. We’re not all bad 🙃 we just hate people being taken advantage of. Make money the honest, hard working way and people would have more respect
How do I order a hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instaram
Missed the g off coz well.. if you know you know 🤣
Oh the ones who read hear know 😄 🤣 😂
Still not showing her face I see this must be killing her. Lets hope you are using your time thinking about what you have done and having a serious word with yourself ?
More than likely just busy with damage limitation and next steps though arent you ? Tut tut tut

Reactions: 8
Oh the ones who read hear know 😄 🤣 😂
Still not showing her face I see this must be killing her. Lets hope you are using your time thinking about what you have done and having a serious word with yourself ?
More than likely just busy with damage limitation and next steps though arent you ? Tut tut tut
There will be a statement from Tom manley when dhb shares all the screen recordings later you watch so predictable as a opinion not a troll I think a lot of eyes were opened this weekend

Reactions: 11
There will be a statement from Tom manley when dhb shares all the screen recordings later you watch so predictable as a opinion not a troll I think a lot of eyes were opened this weekend
And then she will duet it nodding her head agreeing remember the smithy stand up to bullies and scamleys we will protect the kids haha

• Heart
  • Haha
What's the betting Andy has taken the day off....like he came home early last time she was called out. I might book a holiday to Lanzarote in May....and wear a hoodie with "Tattler on Tour" on the back 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And then she will duet it nodding her head agreeing remember the smithy stand up to bullies and scamleys we will protect the kids haha
Bet they on edge now waiting to see the clarity quotes I also remember Tom saying it don’t need to be declared until next January but I’m sure some big gifts were given in hocus pocus and Christmas ones plus all battles they done last year that’s a lot of tax they may owe

Reactions: 7
So she's not live today but still making snarky videos.

Hun, stop reading tattle and get on with cutting out your crappy stickers. Might want to use some of Sharon's savings to invest in some scissors that aren't Andy-sized.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No lives today off her, how will her followers cope without seeing her mounds of pasta and that bloody under armour bra she has had on for days 😂

• Haha
Can someone fill me in what happened with Mrs Kirby? Ive heard her name but don't know the background of what happened?
Mrs K was a big gifter. They made her mod. The Mankeys saw what she was gifting and also made her mid. Then she was going to pay for the whole Hale family for a meal New years. But it got cancelled. We think Mrs K cancelled it but Scare blamed tattle
We had a campaign to save Mrs K. And DHB and beck’s got involved and we all saved her. Look at Mrs K latest TT. X

No lives today - wonder why
Spending her TT balance

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she's not live today but still making snarky videos.

Hun, stop reading tattle and get on with cutting out your crappy stickers. Might want to use some of Sharon's savings to invest in some scissors that aren't Andy-sized.
Ha I just seen that 😂how’s the hoodies & what number we on now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now then carebeg I think you need to do some research before you sell your candles. I am sending a report now to trading standards as they are doing none of above. I am 100% sure trading standards haven’t been there to check these candles out. They will print the stickers of the printer wnd stick the same sticker on each scent 🤣
I will be reporting now and I hope others do the same.
she’s probably taken her Facebook page down as a few people got hold of the football clubs to say she was printing their logo.
they did get back and ask for more details on the business so hopefully they would of got in touch with her. If they haven’t they will be.

she is in very big trouble now. Everything is coming out.
DHB said he will have a discussion about these begs the next few days 🙌 he wanted to keep the weekend positive as it was for charity.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.