Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the lady who had set her sights on Mrs Kirby? She’s got a wish list on with lots of wine, a dishwasher, an iPhone 12.. and now saying she’s no money to eat! You can’t make it up
She said a few days ago shes going up north for a couple of days....to hopefully find Mrs Kirby. Today she said shes going on a train trip 😯😯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said a few days ago shes going up north for a couple of days....to hopefully find Mrs Kirby. Today she said shes going on a train trip 😯😯
Wooaahhh what? 😩😩😩 I must’ve missed that! I truly hope not. I don’t know why she needs money but I don’t think we’re talking £10/20 here she said serious financial help 😭 it doesn’t look like she has any help around her which she needs. She can’t be begging on the internet for expensive items then say she has no food

Reactions: 3
She posted this.....and plenty of other begging posts....needs money for car repairs, can't afford her car loan....the woman needs stopping....shes been told not to take the piss out of Mrs Kirby....was told Mrs Kirby is vulnerable....her reply was "I'm vulnerable too". Someone needs to tell Mrs Kirby to delete and block this mad woman on her Tiktok account.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She posted this.....and plenty of other begging posts....needs money for car repairs, can't afford her car loan....the woman needs stopping....shes been told not to take the piss out of Mrs Kirby....was told Mrs Kirby is vulnerable....her reply was "I'm vulnerable too". Someone needs to tell Mrs Kirby to delete and block this mad woman on her Tiktok account.
Hold up
If she can afford a mini break away… why can’t she afford food? Or am I missing something.
Charging money to meet her? Wtf 🥺

I am actually concerned about mrs Kirby with that princess page lurking, I don’t think she is mentally okay. Claire and the gang are beggars but they aren’t like princess page, she seems very unstable.

Reactions: 8
I am actually concerned about mrs Kirby with that princess page lurking, I don’t think she is mentally okay. Claire and the gang are beggars but they aren’t like princess page, she seems very unstable.
Something strange with it all

Reactions: 4
Its Claire and her band of beggars that have attracted this nut job to mrs k though seriously dangerous shameless behaviour I wouldnt wish a MH episode on my worst enemy but I really truly hope Claire is having a long look at herself JUST DO BETTER BEGGYANNIE

Reactions: 11
I've just had a look at her videos. Never have before as genuinely thought it was just a troll. The woman is serious. She's barking mad. Hinting and begging just like Claire and Mankey. I feel so sorry for Mrs Kirby.

Reactions: 6
You look very worried at the start of your video carebeg 🤣🤣 also how are thousands of people messaging you? You got to follow them back for them to be able to message. More lies. 🤣 you got 9 comments on your video so don’t pretend thousands are messaging you.
more like thousands have seen you for what you are this weekend!
protecting her kids from the craziness? 🤣🤣🤣 how about your tubby hubby stops screaming on a lice he’s got a baseball bat. He couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
O gosh i really really hope she’s not going to try and find her
I feel really uneasy about all of this!
Surely she won’t find Mrs Kirby as she don’t even know her address. The women is not all there.
someone said on her post they have contacted Mrs Kirby to make sure she stays away from her.

• Heart
This person seems like they could be a real pest, if I was Mrs Kirby I would take some serious action

Please don’t call then
She said to someone "I deleted all the silly comments lovely 🥰🥰🥰" nah you deleted the truthful comments more like 🥰🥰🥰
this is why tattle exist as a opinion post because if anyone tell them they think it’s wrong straight block ..

Something strange with it all
Don’t worry about MRS KIRBY DHB and BECKS have spoken with her over this princess lady she aware of it I think this help realise that she was being used I’m so please she seen the light she seems a lovely lady

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Manky is playing good guy to their followers, donating £50 to the little boy papa is collecting for on Diddy Dan's live.
He could have donated that yesterday on papa's live!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.