Carebare85 #5 The merch is too dear, cracks are starting to appear, carebare we know you’re hear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these kids in her followers.....I seem to recall she made Nathan delete his Tiktok....so its OK for other underage kids to gift you Claire, but your own son cant have Tiktok.

Reactions: 10
All these kids in her followers.....I seem to recall she made Nathan delete his Tiktok....so its OK for other underage kids to gift you Claire, but your own son cant have Tiktok.
I’m up to 15 accounts, last 10 had violations found. She may have 80k followers but LOTS are either fake, underage, dormant accounts, banned accounts

Reactions: 9
Eww Scares had the same bra on for over 3 days. She is just as mankey as the Mankeys

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ the new video from scarebare all the messages of support how about ALL the ones you delete as well 🤔… don’t worry I’m still here she says 🤣 your not missed ! your saving these gitfers some money keeping away …..cash in their own piggy banks & pockets & not yours ! 💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eww Scares had the same bra on for over 3 days. She is just as mankey as the Mankeys
I noticed that also mankey in bed yesterday said im going to get up now already had his dirty tshirt on 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Honestly dhb has made me open my eyes .i didnt think that you get that much from gifts .its more than i thought

Reactions: 8
Same hopefully it’s opened people’s 👀👀👀👀 just shows you why the BEGS do it !

I noticed that also mankey in bed yesterday said im going to get up now already had his dirty tshirt on 🤢
🤮🤮 makes me feel ill ….

Christ the new video from scarebare all the messages of support how about ALL the ones you delete as well 🤔… don’t worry I’m still here she says 🤣 your not missed ! your saving these gitfers some money keeping away …..cash in their own piggy banks & pockets & not yours ! 💰💰💰
She told what looked like a child’s profile (I deleted the silly comments) she means she deleted the TRUTH !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That "positivity" video was for our benefit 😂 I particularly like the "thousands of other people who have messaged" part. The comment she's replying to has 35 comments on the video. Similar numbers on her other negative nancy videos. Hardly thousands Claire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taking a break from lives to protect herself. Protect from what exactly? She don’t need protecting on TikTok but who do need protecting are the children and the vulnerable who her and the Manley’s happily take money from and has made them feel like that they have to gift them!!

Reactions: 8
That "positivity" video was for our benefit 😂 I particularly like the "thousands of other people who have messaged" part. The comment she's replying to has 35 comments on the video. Similar numbers on her other negative nancy videos. Hardly thousands Claire 😂
Passive aggresive much 😄 🤣 can even see her frown before she ended the vid 😄 🤣 😂 Andy make her step away from the phone for a bit shes just making a twit of herself (its much preferred as oppose the begging but still)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That last video is hilarious, what a fibber you are The fact you are keeping off the app is protecting thousands of young and vulnerable people get it right beg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember the lady who had set her sights on Mrs Kirby? She’s got a wish list on with lots of wine, a dishwasher, an iPhone 12.. and now saying she’s no money to eat! You can’t make it up

• Wow
  • Angry
Lol, she'll have to turn comments off on her posts at this stage, the truth seeksers are beginning to outweigh the kids& vulnerable 😁

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember the lady who had set her sights on Mrs Kirby? She’s got a wish list on with lots of wine, a dishwasher, an iPhone 12.. and now saying she’s no money to eat! You can’t make it up
Lol, she'll have to turn comments off on her posts at this stage, the truth seeksers are beginning to outweigh the kids& vulnerable 😁
Apparently she is a full time podiatrist and delivers pizza in the evening and weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said to someone "I deleted all the silly comments lovely 🥰🥰🥰" nah you deleted the truthful comments more like 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 12
Anyone know what happened with James hardy and dhb?
I believe they fell out over the decision to give the money from the battle between Papa Blaze & DHB to PB's fundraiser. DHB had proposed this idea in advance of the battle & the team voted, James didn't agree, but majority voted yes. Hopefully over time they will resolve any issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Apparently she is a full time podiatrist and delivers pizza in the evening and weekends
I just don’t see why an iPhone and cases of alcohol is on her wishlist. What about food? 🙈 and how can someone even accept an £800 phone off a stranger 😒 her wish list is well over £2000. She needs help but not from TikTok.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.