Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake shock of getting gifts... You've dedicated your whole day to begging, why are you acting so surprised? She's now contemplating leaving her live running overnight to make sure she stays on the leader board... I just can't with her today.

P. S. That bra & t-shirt are not a great combo
P. P. S. The majority of the big creators haven't even started on that leader board yet yet

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sam alone has gifted enough for Claire to have earnt around £250 at the very least. Knowing how much she gets gifted all the time, she needs to be declaring these and paying tax.

She's just got a lion.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sam alone has gifted enough for Claire to have earnt around £250 at the very least. Knowing how much she gets gifted all the time, she needs to be declaring these and paying tax.

She's just got a lion.
She's had a rocket, a castle and a lion off thankyousam.....its cost him over £1000!!! Has anyone screen shot it says Claire.....you'll have to come on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣 Bet that sticks in your throat pmsl

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She's had a rocket, a castle and a lion off thankyousam.....its cost him over £1000!!! Has anyone screen shot it says Claire.....you'll have to come on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣 Bet that sticks in your throat pmsl
She's got no morals

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She's got no morals
Just think.....I could have been begging all day instead of cleaning the bathroom, hoovering, making the bed, cleaning the cooker, pulling the soak away covers off and hosing out the dirt, hosing the patio, cleaning out the garden storage bin, changing the cat litter trays, brushing the cat.....phew.....glad I'm off out for tea tonight....NOT at Toby Carvery 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Why is that person gifting Clare of all people.

Reactions: 5
She's back on again despite saying she was coming off. Obsessed she is.

• Angry
Is anyone else getting annoyed at people in the comments demanding others to send gifts?! They can send them if they want to!! Ofc unless they’re a minor or vulnerable.

• Angry
And yet if anyone says anything about it we’re labelled as “jealous” 🙈 not jealous at all.. we have a holiday booked in June that we’ve worked bloody hard for, not sat getting handed a few hundred quid from people we don’t know 🙄 I’m glad I can sit and teach my kids you have to work if you want nice things like we all can on hEAR 😝😝

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Begging all day & her poor daughter just wanted attention nor seen her all day ! Jesus quality time with your children luv not TikTok live all day mother of the year award goes to definitely not you !

I’d hate to think she got mass reported and lost it all before she has chance to cash out 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
She blocked someone for pointing out that a gifter was a child.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.