Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the begathon commence. The Cole's were asked about Shann and Claire last night. Said they'd never met Claire and she randomly blocked them one day. They didn't say anything untoward about her, but you could tell what they thought of her.

Side note... I can't stop staring at her moustache.
Didnt claire go up snowden ? As surely he would have met them then unless they didnt really talk then either

Reactions: 2
Ummm what the hell is she doing 🤣 don’t forget guys Mr & Mrs tonight. The questions will be “ what is your favourite colour blue or pink 😩 I’m sick of watching her beg all ready. She keeps on about tomorrow night saying it will be fun 😡 also kids and venerable are gifting her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are going to be doing Mr and Mrs, I'm sure that's no different to what they have been doing today how can I tell? anyone know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh exciting. She's coming on at 6am tomorrow whilst she's still in bed, until 2pm 😬 imagine being so invested into getting money off vunerable people, you stay on live for a whole day😬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What do the keyrings look like🧐 I've not actually seen them yet! Fking £17 for a cup😳
They haven’t shown anyone yet 🤣 it’s a photo of the mankey family. 🤣

Oh exciting. She's coming on at 6am tomorrow whilst she's still in bed, until 2pm 😬 imagine being so invested into getting money off vunerable people, you stay on live for a whole day😬
Omg 6am? She’s disgusting 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Here you go Claire and Andy (you must be so proud of your wife)....maybe YOUR son should ask you for money to gift random strangers....and you bleeping ignored him!!! You are disgusting....if I ever bump into you when you're out and about I will tell you to your face.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is the person
What happened at Toby? What have I missed? Lol

Didnt claire go up snowden ? As surely he would have met them then unless they didnt really talk then either
She didn’t even get half way she got out of breath 🤣 maybe the job centre should see she hasn’t got any anxiety and can go on live all day so surely she can work.

Reactions: 5
Literally begging kids and venerable for gifts 😡😡
That Sandy apologised to Scare last week as he spent his last £9 on extra raffle tickets. He said this week he is waiting on his double pay and he will make sure she wins the everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is vile. It’s making me crawl.
how can this be allowed??

going live with her own f’king husband so it’s a winner winner either way!!!!!
coming on at 6am in the morning??

claire have some MORALS please

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It's an absolute disgrace (and whoever Derby Dan is is as bad as the rest of them!!)!!
She has no shame, none....I am actually embarrassed for her, she will skipping all the way to the bank tonight!
I don't get these people who are gifting....why?? If you have extra money give it to a more deserving cause not a holiday to Lanzarote!! Beggars belief tbh!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.