Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire touched that raw meat didn’t wash her hands then put it in and out of that spinach and now that spinach in the bag has got raw meat on it, surprised they aren’t poisoned on a daily basis 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's back on again despite saying she was coming off. Obsessed she is.
She said she was coming off to e sone time with the kids.
Seems she’s using a computer screen to babysit again

Begging all day & her poor daughter just wanted attention nor seen her all day ! Jesus quality time with your children luv not TikTok live all day mother of the year award goes to definitely not you !

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thought she was coming off from 3.30 to 6.30....she must be getting too many gifts to come off and a guy spent £1k ...is he serious?? What for exactly, for her sitting all day saying WE got this guys, oh no Clare none of your gifters or watchers are getting anything only robbed by you!! A total disgrace, she should be hanging her head in shame!! 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She's wondering why Ava Marie is kicking off and not eating dinner. Maybe because one brother got a pizza and the other got toad in the hole. Of course she's going to kick off.

• Wow
How many times has she preached that she would end a live stream if any of her kids were having a melt down, as it's not fair on them. Does this rule only count when there's no competition & leader board to obsess over. She's literally sitting there goading her own child. They should be ashamed of themselves as parents exposing their children like that in front of 100's of people.

• Wow
Moral of the story Claire. Stop adding spinach to everything you utter knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, that was quite the outburst then 😲
I think her statement "I'm not coming off live, I'm in the middle of a competition" speaks volumes of this woman's priorities

Reactions: 8
I worked it out roughly that Sam guy spent about £1700 in gifts to that vile thing, so him alone she’ll be getting £500/£700 off him then there’s all the other gifts today.

easily a grand up in till now (5pm) and there’s still prob about 5/6 hrs left of her begging

• Wow
Thought she was coming off from 3.30 to 6.30....she must be getting too many gifts to come off and a guy spent £1k ...is he serious?? What for exactly, for her sitting all day saying WE got this guys, oh no Clare none of your gifters or watchers are getting anything only robbed by you!! A total disgrace, she should be hanging her head in shame!! 🤬🤬
I wish he donated to a better cause
I’d hate to think she got mass reported and lost it all before she has chance to cash out 😉
I've tried because how she is speaking to people

It takes some going but she will be battleing and duelling shortly

Such a trooper Claire. !! Push through that pain girl

Guys if you are sending gifts, can you send the competition ones

• Haha
.I do understand why the children are crying why Is everything the same minced meat with pasta.

“Jacob tying his lace, that deserves some lips” she is all out bleeping begging now isn’t she !!

hold on, wait, minute I’m jealous 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.