Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most unhygienic person on TikTok WASH YOUR HANDS ! She’ll be getting a sponsor from the pasta company all that pasta 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus I wonder how many GIFTS she’s gifts out on a live NIL I expect can’t watch anymore she’s making me explode 🤯

Reactions: 3
Most unhygienic person on TikTok WASH YOUR HANDS ! She’ll be getting a sponsor from the pasta company all that pasta 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus I wonder how many GIFTS she’s gifts out on a live NIL I expect can’t watch anymore she’s making me explode 🤯
3122555D-0129-4D0E-9561-4305D1893F98.png

You and me both, even got people (kids / vulnerable) asking other watchers to gift only the make up ones !!

Reactions: 5
Why is that Sam person gifting so much? It makes me so uneasy. It's like watching a gambler lose all their money or something. What a waste.

Reactions: 8
Duelling with Diddydan Dan us getting gifted but hes not actually asked for any
Claire is losing the battle and begging for her life. Shes gone from plz just send make up gifts to so desperate she is saying any gift will do

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There's a very young girl that goes into Claire's lives all the time. She comments all the time and has today been saying she's a certain place on the leaderboard. By this, she means she's a certain place on the actual battle top 10. Because Claire and co are so thick, they can't figure that out.

Claire and Diddy have just gone in on her saying she's weird and strange. Dickheads. That poor little girl.

• Angry
There's a very young girl that goes into Claire's lives all the time. She comments all the time and has today been saying she's a certain place on the leaderboard. By this, she means she's a certain place on the actual battle top 10. Because Claire and co are so thick, they can't figure that out.

Claire and Diddy have just gone in on her saying she's weird and strange. Dickheads. That poor little girl.
No way, poor girl :( it annoys me when they are only nice if someone gifts otherwise ignore a lot of the comments or snap back without trying to understand what they’re saying.

Thats vicky someone. I think shes on the spectrum. She chats a lot of nonsense I don’t think I’ve seen her gift though

DHB is coming for you Scare
Up the leaderboard he goes lol
He is going to expose exactly how many points and how much cash

DHB is coming for you Scare
Up the leaderboard he goes lol
He is going to expose exactly how many points and how much cash

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So is the Tax Man and the Benefits office, 💯 she is drawing some benefits for none existing Anxiety, if not why she saying it makes no sense she is a hard faced woman if ever I saw one.

DHB NEEDS TO OVER TAKE CLAIRE 🤣 EVERYONE GET GIFTING HIM

He's jumped from 25th to 11th in minuates

Right guys we need them make up gifts to get us up that leader board come on guys 🤢🤢🤢🤮

Claire go get a job instead of begging

Reactions: 6
The begging is actually really pissing me off now to be honest!! And the way she says we "aye ok Clare".
The kick off at dinner time with her daughter should have been enough for her to come off live and sort it out.....she is totally addicted and everything takes 2nd place.
Lanzarote is well and truly paid for this weekend anyway!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
The fact he's flying up there when it's taken the begs all day long to get that high 😂😂😂

If anyone can do it. Plz go dhb live and tap tap tap that blimmin screan lol

Why she making her daughter say she can't cope, I bring the kids up to think they can do anything they want to achieve anything at all

Reactions: 4
Why she making her daughter say she can't cope, I bring the kids up to think they can do anything they want to achieve anything at all
Did you see Ava Marie say she’s not doing it anymore and not to post it? Yet she still did 😡

EVERYONE PLEASE GO ON DONTHOLDBACK LIVE even tap the screen. Let’s get him over taking Claire 🤣🤣 and it’s for charity 👏👏 Claire is fuming 🤣🤣🤣 x

She's made £500+ today so far.
We will see what HMRC got to say about that 👏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The fake shock of getting gifts... You've dedicated your whole day to begging, why are you acting so surprised? She's now contemplating leaving her live running overnight to make sure she stays on the leader board... I just can't with her today.

P. S. That bra & t-shirt are not a great combo
P. P. S. The majority of the big creators haven't even started on that leader board yet yet
There are make up artists coming on tonight - she will have no chance 🤣🤣 she’s pretending she don’t know what she would win but it says if you click on the game. Dirty beg putting games before her kids. I hope DHB over takes her. I can’t wait to see her face 🤣🤣🤣

DHB is 2 behind Scare
YES 👏👏👏 let’s all go show support to him. For charity not a holiday 😡 I can’t wait to see her face if he overtakes 🤣🤣👏 x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.