Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a little snake in the lives. Saying about what's written about the toby carvery email. Same person has been in DHBs lives and Becks lives slating both the scamleys and mrs piggy
Does it have the initials j m j? I’ve noticed her in both lives a lot and mentions what is said on here

Scrap that I just seen your screenshot 😬 there’s another one too 🤣

10 items 9 prices. Lolol
Shes designed it so bad 🙄 I think adult embroidered hoodies is meant to be all one word. She’s just made it too fuckin huge like she does everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's an absolute disgrace (and whoever Derby Dan is is as bad as the rest of them!!)!!
She has no shame, none....I am actually embarrassed for her, she will skipping all the way to the bank tonight!
I don't get these people who are gifting....why?? If you have extra money give it to a more deserving cause not a holiday to Lanzarote!! Beggars belief tbh!
Little Ava is missing swimming AGAIN tonight as her lessons clash with the begathon

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean it's no big issue when people go into their lives and say what's been said here, it's not exactly hidden from Clare and co😂 hopefully she comes here and reads what people think of her begging, and tit vinal tat 🤷

Little Ava is missing swimming AGAIN tonight as her lessons clash with the begathon
She said this morning she wasnt taking ava Marie swimming because she wants to stay in the top 10 and she's already risking her spot by going off at 3until 6 😬🙄
'sorry ava won't be a swimming lessons tonight, I'm too busy begging and taking people's last bit of money on TikTok,she will be back next week, as long as there's no leaderboard game" 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg are you joking 🥺🥺🥺 skipping lessons to beg for money 😡😡 I’m beyond disgusted!
You’d think they’d want to take her especially with them going on holiday 😭 imagine her going to school and saying my mum didn’t take me coz she was too busy staring at her phone getting excited about images popping up in her screen for money

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I mean it's no big issue when people go into their lives and say what's been said here, it's not exactly hidden from Clare and co😂 hopefully she comes here and reads what people think of her begging, and tit vinal tat 🤷

She said yesterday she wasnt taking ava Marie swimming because she wants to stay in the top 10 and she's already risking her spot by going off at 3until 6 😬🙄
'sorry ava won't be a swimming lessons tonight, I'm too busy begging and taking people's last bit of money on TikTok,she will be back next week, as long as there's no leaderboard game" 🙄
I don’t know why Andy can’t take Ava to swimming lesson. If Scares begging has to come first

Does anyone know if Clare has social services involvement? She seems too emotionally neglect her children alot..

• Heart
Anyone just see that live where she’s on with her mod? Her mod’s first live and Tom is gifting the mod. Her face dropped she was fuming shouting TOM TOM cos she wasn’t winning 🙄🙄🙄🙄 wow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg are you joking 🥺🥺🥺 skipping lessons to beg for money 😡😡 I’m beyond disgusted!
You’d think they’d want to take her especially with them going on holiday 😭 imagine her going to school and saying my mum didn’t take me coz she was too busy staring at her phone getting excited about images popping up in her screen for money
She makes me sick she’s vile. I hope she gets reported to social services for neglect as she’s always on live ignoring them kids

And the gas engineer arrives so Claire carries on begging.....has she offered him a brew? Has she duck....Claire, when you have workmen in, out of common courtesy a brew should be made/offered.

She makes me sick she’s vile. I hope she gets reported to social services for neglect as she’s always on live ignoring them kids
She needs banning from that app! Her poor kids :(

And the gas engineer arrives so Claire carries on begging.....has she offered him a brew? Has she duck....Claire, when you have workmen in, out of common courtesy a brew should be made/offered.
Wow I’d just cut the live and concentrate on the fuckin stranger who’s in my house!

Reactions: 7
That dogs not been out all day up to now
Poor avas missing swimming
Somebody has been reading here cause she's having a break 3,30 6.30

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I have a school pick up myself
Relying on my peeps to keep me informed for when I get back
I appreciate every one of you I interact with. 💕 you guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does it have the initials j m j? I’ve noticed her in both lives a lot and mentions what is said on here

Scrap that I just seen your screenshot 😬 there’s another one too 🤣

Shes designed it so bad 🙄 I think adult embroidered hoodies is meant to be all one word. She’s just made it too fuckin huge like she does everything else.
I've actually seen someone else who was in her mods live he is always up the manleys arse about buying their hoodies. He goes into Claires lives as well. I've seen him in beck's live a few times slating Claire

Reactions: 1
I appreciate every one of you I interact with. 💕 you guys x
💕💕 you back @mumz

Someone just gifted her a rocket.....20,000 Tiktok coins.....65 coins cost 0.99.....over £300!!! And still she carries on begging.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.