Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Mrs K
Claire this is on your shoulders
I blocked names out as we are not allowed to promote smaller accounts. But if you follow certain people you will be able to work it out
i saw this. It’s vile.
and yes Claire you need to hang your head in shame along with the manky family because you know what - you have caused this abuse to Mrs Kirby

Stop and imagine how Mrs K will be feeling right now? You have blood on your hands Claire Hale !!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
A good night out at the bowling and arcade (why was bowling such a secret btw πŸ™„)....all paid for by children's pocket money from the live last night!?!?!
In case it got bombarded with fans

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone that pleaded poverty before Christmas, she doesn't half spend a lot.
she does it all the time. The morning after bailiffs were at her door she was living it up in Wetherspoons for a big family breakfast

Reactions: 5
i saw this. It’s vile.
and yes Claire you need to hang your head in shame along with the manky family because you know what - you have caused this abuse to Mrs Kirby

Stop and imagine how Mrs K will be feeling right now? You have blood on your hands Claire Hale !!
The Sandy guy is next for exploiting. He is waiting for his double pay so she can win all her battles

Reactions: 2
In case it got bombarded with fans
or in case they cancelled it and then phoned Claire to check she really did want to cancel so then Claire would have to cancel something that had already been cancelled πŸ˜‚

• Haha
FML check out the 4 huge pizzas they are eating after bowling !! Bare in mind they had tea before going out

• Wow
  • Haha
Tubby Tom has adopted No Care Bear’s manners I see … totally ignoring Nathan at the table and asking everyone else apart from Nathan ?!

• Wow
Wow! They ate double portions too. No need for pizza.
Look at them all, the most unhealthy looking bunch you could ever see. All paid for with kids gohenry cards and vulnerable adults pip money

• Haha
A good night out at the bowling and arcade (why was bowling such a secret btw πŸ™„)
Because Claire has convinced herself that she's an A list celebrity and is at risk of being mobbed by her adoring fans.....or someone will childnap one of her off spring and hold them to ransome for a Tiktok Universe 🀣🀣

• Haha
Remember now she lost a pound this week lol

Tubby Tom has adopted No Care Bear’s manners I see … totally ignoring Nathan at the table and asking everyone else apart from Nathan ?!
Someone actually commented on the video about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Remember now she lost a pound this week lol

Someone actually commented on the video about it
Aww he was so ready to be part of it, Ali gave a thumbs up and Nathan looked like he was ready to do the same. Poor boy. That’s quite sad. His mum should of noticed that but noooo she is more important

• Sad
Aww he was so ready to be part of it, Ali gave a thumbs up and Nathan looked like he was ready to do the same. Poor boy. That’s quite sad. His mum should of noticed that but noooo she is more important
claire won’t have noticed. She was waiting for the camera to come on to her. She was too busy controlling her giddy giggle that she always gets when the Manky family are there ….. along with her β€œWhaaaaat”

Come on Tom bring the camera HEAR to Claire. You know what I mean !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
πŸ˜„ 🀣 did anyone see the comment on mankeys whats for tea πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£ get a man who looks at you like tom looks at claire πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
πŸ˜„ 🀣 did anyone see the comment on mankeys whats for tea πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£ get a man who looks at you like tom looks at claire πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
brilliant !!

Claires Diet Coke chicken is obviously as rank as it sounds given that Tubby Tom described it as a curry!!

• Haha
Claire getting paranoid over lion gift talk right now. Definitely reading a little too much tattle πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Good job she didn't see Sares live the other morning....someone gifted her a universe!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.