Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just heard her on her live say what such good friends they are really relaxed at each others houses ? You was once like that with shan remember and there was no money involved then we all know how much you both love the money don't we. Said she will go live when they go out later and lucy pipes up I will go live at lunch 😅🤣😅 chill out guys just share the earnings when your all together not worth falling out about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll give it til Easter max before there has been a fall out.
On average the Shann friendship lasted 6 months and the Mrs K friendship lasted about 3 months before the fall outs came.
Claire moves round from friendship to friendship

Reactions: 9
Did you hear her say Mrs Kirby misses the vidoes of Ava saying i can't cope and there will be more to come

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It has to be a proper 3rd party tester
She'll have a certificate if she gets bibs/sleepsuits tested. Anyone can request to see it, so she'll have to be honest about it.

Testing kids stuff on a small scale is more hassle/money than it's worth anyway.

Bet she still doesn't have the correct insurance in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mrs Kirby is in contact with dhb and becks think she has had her eye open on these beggars
How did you find that out ? Good news though 👍🏼
Aside from needing stringent testing babies shouldn’t wear hoodies anyway, risk of suffocation 😕

I popped onto their live last night quite late, Andy was practically asleep in the chair, Lucy and Claire were sat on the floor chatting and Tom was on camera as usual, someone asked if they delivered to Guernsey so squarehead asked Claire and she didn’t know where it was !! She was asking if it was a different country and they were all totally clueless, in the end Nathan told them (Tom and Claire) to Google it to find out-he’s brighter than the lot of them ! At one point Lucy got a bit crappy with Tom (he speaks to her like crap sometimes) so he apologised to the ‘fans’ and said it was her time of the month !!! He then said she hates him, I’m not surprised ! A few comments said he was out of order and he claimed ‘banter’ before ending the live. I’ve got screen recordings but it never lets me post them…any ideas how to do it ?

Re shipping to Guernsey it will cost extra and ALL orders are signed for. Apparently Claire has had “lots of messages as you can imagine” and will go through them today. Royal Mail are going to be inundated 🤣

What in the world is her latest video how old are they all I’ve just cringed so bad 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 3
What in the world is her latest video how old are they all I’ve just cringed so bad 😵💫😵💫
Pathetic isn’t it 😂🙄 sick to death of that can’t cope saying Ava does, it’s not even funny and you know Clare is getting her to say it, probably offers her one of her skinny whip bars in return!

Pathetic isn’t it 😂🙄 sick to death of that can’t cope saying Ava does, it’s not even funny and you know Clare is getting her to say it, probably offers her one of her skinny whip bars in return!
Sorry, controversial as per, but that kid doesn't need anymore chocolate. It's disgusting to let a 5 year old eat so much crap and become overweight. Parents have a duty to care for their children. To me, that includes making sure they are physically healthy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry, controversial as per, but that kid doesn't need anymore chocolate. It's disgusting to let a 5 year old eat so much crap and become overweight. Parents have a duty to care for their children. To me, that includes making sure they are physically healthy too.
Oh I know I totally agree with you, the whole family massively overeat, Clare is leading them to massive health issues as they get older. I am shocked they have big massive dinners then crisps and crap after. I never see them with any fruit either!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think its controversial
Childhood obesity is a thing
We all can see she’s a beautiful little girl, but she is overweight, Scare can’t use the excuse of autism or ADHD as that’s saved for the boys
Nothing wrong with treats, but an apple or a banana or some strawberries would be lovely.
Ava had a breakfast indoors the other day, then got sent off to breakfast club at school, they have an evening meal thats followed by crisps and chocolate
She is setting that little girl up for a lifelong weight problem. And Jacob too for that matter

Reactions: 3
She'll have a certificate if she gets bibs/sleepsuits tested. Anyone can request to see it, so she'll have to be honest about it.

Testing kids stuff on a small scale is more hassle/money than it's worth anyway.

Bet she still doesn't have the correct insurance in place.
Once she's read HeAR, you might get another shout out for helping her improve her business 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.