Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has someone gifted her a lion?
No, people were just chatting about the lion gifts in the comments. Someone then said Cole and Abbie were gifted one. It was just normal generic chit chat about it, and then Claire pipes up with "I know where this is going" and then whispers about Mrs Kirby gifting itzdunny (after reading it on here the other day).

Reactions: 3
No, people were just chatting about the lion gifts in the comments. Someone then said Cole and Abbie were gifted one. It was just normal generic chit chat about it, and then Claire pipes up with "I know where this is going" and then whispers about Mrs Kirby gifting itzdunny (after reading it on here the other day).
ooooh jealous Claire????? Mrs Kirby doesn’t seem to gift you anymore - is the green eyed Monster coming out love

Reactions: 6
Does Jenny get a cut from the hoodies as well since she is claires business partner and it is technically their business that is making them. Or is jenny the cash cow for that and pays for all the supplies?

Does Jenny get a cut from the hoodies as well since she is claires business partner and it is technically their business that is making them. Or is jenny the cash cow for that and pays for all the supplies?
I think Jenny makes the wax melts etc. She doesn't even get paid for her frequent babysitting services, let alone get a cut in any of the Scamley stuff.

Reactions: 5
Claire thinking she's special "I've got an account with a proper warehouse". Yes Claire, that's what all legitimate businesses have. You're not special. Numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claire thinking she's special "I've got an account with a proper warehouse". Yes Claire, that's what all legitimate businesses have. You're not special. Numpty.
It's called Amazon lol.....that's a warehouse.....and half the UK population have accounts there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
…..and she is going to do baby hoodies
Who is gonna tell her they need vigorous testing AFTER she has added her transfers?

Talking about baby hoodies, bleeping hell can you imagine the logo on it ?? Take up the whole hoodie

• Haha
It's called Amazon lol.....that's a warehouse.....and half the UK population have accounts there 🤣🤣
She's using a proper site now. Because of the embroidered option, I'm thinking she's using BuyTshirtsOnline as they offer an embroidered option (meaning she'll not be "handmaking" those other than the vinyl on the back). Guaranteed she's paying the tax free option and won't be declaring this when it comes to doing tax returns.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are getting a bit over excited. Running before they can walk
Baby hoodies, aprons, tea towels, oven gloves (think about it, oven gloves with plastic detail)
Joggers, bibs, Claire said the list is endless lol
Bibs get washed a million times a week. The vinyl on them won’t last
Sit back and enjoy the show

Reactions: 4
So the new pricing is 6 months to 6 years £15 and 7 years to 12 years is £27.....how the duck can she justify £12 difference....her pricing is just figures plucked out of the air.

They are getting a bit over excited. Running before they can walk
Baby hoodies, aprons, tea towels, oven gloves (think about it, oven gloves with plastic detail)
Joggers, bibs, Claire said the list is endless lol
Sit back and enjoy the show
Well over excited. Making up random prices as she goes along rather than sorting things properly.

At least 3 people in her live said if she modifies the baby clothing it needs to be stringently tested and cleared by the proper agencies before she can sell them. She ignored
These were just random followers who probably don’t have legal training but they do have common sense.
I got this just from one random search

Attachments

Reactions: 4
At least 3 people in her live said if she modifies the baby clothing it needs to be stringently tested and cleared by the proper agencies before she can sell them. She ignored
These were just random followers who probably don’t have legal training but they do have common sense.
I got this just from one random search
EB2DB498-8A07-43AE-8135-EA344799E93D.jpeg

55492651-CAB2-4D87-8601-B19C49C0DF6B.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.